Chapter 6

"What's the status of the Moguera units?!" A captain of the defending forces shouted to a soldier over the missile and gunfire.
"Rebooting still, sir! Her EMP has short-circuited almost all our equipment, we can't use maser technology or anything!"
"And Kiryu?!"
"Still charging, and even if he wasn't, he wouldn't be much use with her EMP!"
The bang of a canon of a tank firing rung out, as smoke came out the barrel. Anything not running on electricity or affected by EMP was the only solution to the ever-marching Jinshin Mushi, who confidently went toward a nuclear reactor. Three Moguera were standing limply on their feet, powered off and useless. She walked between two of them, glancing at them as she did with a smug smirk. Eventually, Jinshin knelt and began digging away at the silo, tearing away at the covering as inoffensive gun and tank fire hit her in the back like light rain. Soon, she ripped out the nuclear reactor and smiled as she studied it.
"Fascinating how far you humans have come, from wooden sticks and bows to making well-packaged snacks for me, and later, my children," Jinshin said, a bit impressed at the inventiveness, before she bit straight into it, and began sucking out its power like a Capri Sun pouch. Her muscles swelled a bit, her veins glowed with new energy coursing through them. Soon, the reactor was drained of every available bit of radiation and was dropped to the ground. Jinshin Mushi made a relaxed sigh as she felt relieved before seeking her muscles had grown slightly. "Not bad," she froze, as she was a bit shocked, before smirking and turning toward the ocean. "But not powerful enough, yet." Gojirin burst from the ocean and roared at Jinshin Mushi, fury was evident as the prior clawed and ran at the latter, who teasingly turned her back on Gojirin, walked away toward the hole she came out of, crawled back in, and made sure to collapse the entrance. Gojirin blasted her atomic breath at the entrance but was then hit with an EMP wave, weakening it. She ran to the sealed entrance and punched it out of frustration.
"Dammit!! I fucking missed her!!" Gojirin shouted, before beginning to punch and kick at the sealed entrance, clawing away at the dirt and rock blocking it now, despite knowing it was futile. "Dammit!" she now cursed herself, before stepping back and running back toward the ocean, leaping in and furiously swimming off, now in pursuit of Jinshin Mushi. The soldiers and Captain were surprised to see a reaction like that from Gojirin.
It wasn't unusual for her to be pissed about something like this, it was more unusual she was This pissed off about it.
"Report this to General Gyozen and Mr. Serizawa. They need to know we might have a world-ending threat."

At Monarch, Serizawa, Vivienne, and several others analyzed what footage of Jinshim Mushi they could, and anything they could get from her two surfaces. The first one was in the Bahamas, then in Tokyo. She so far seemed like a roided and more armored Femuto, who also was larger than even Gojirin. From reports, it seemed both she and what Monarch was gonna dub "Muto Prime" had bad blood between them.
"Status on Gojirin?" Serizawa asked, rubbing his brows in concern.
"She's on the move, possibly in pursuit of the Muto Prime," Vivienne said, Stanton then said "It seems M.P. Is going toward nuclear facilities in another country." Serizawa perked up at that.
   "But why?" He questioned out loud.
   "I don't know, maybe she wants to sample the nuclear energy of the world, see what gives her the most buzz," Stanton said, half joking. Serizawa seemed to agree, thinking about it. "Maybe not quite that. I think she's trying to exhaust Gojirin, evading her and growing in strength, while she wastes energy uselessly going on a wild goose chase." Serizawa then looked at Stanton directly "Status on the Argo? We may need it."
   "The GDF is still repairing it." Serizawa was curious about what they were doing about this Muto Prime. They soon got a notification that someone coming over.
"We have a visitor," Stanton said, "Miles Atherton, from the commission."
   "Oh boy." Serizawa sighed.

   Off in the Barents Sea, Jinshin Mushi was in pursuit of nuclear waste, hoping to devour it, followed by a nearing Russian nuclear submarine for dessert. She soon found it but was surprised when she saw... Gojirin?! She was surprised, but upon closer inspection, this faker was too big and muscular, and her tail was much longer. It was Kamakura San Jr. The latter was feeding on nuclear waste, hard-focused, but soon detected Jinshin Mushi. Kamakura San Jr looked behind her at the prior, a bit surprised, but growled and curled her tail around the nuclear waste. Jinshin Mushi smirked before bellowing at her competitor and swam at her in a dash, Kamakura San Jr charged her atomic breath and fired, but it was blocked and deflected until it was shut down by Jinshin Mushi's EMP. The prior was shocked, she felt weaker, but not sick. She tried charging her atomic breath but could hardly make herself glow without pushing her body to the limits, Jinshin Mushi then backhanded Kamakura San Jr with a balled fist, sending her flying back. The latter caught herself by grabbing the floor, before darting at Jinshin Mushi, who hit her with a 1-2 combo punch, breaking KSan Jr's jaw. So far this was easy for the Muto Prime, but she was swiftly blindsided by a punch relative to her strength in the jaw.
"Not bad." Jinshin complimented, KSan Jr's only retort was a roar and another swing, which was blocked, and left her exposed to a gut punch that left a crater in it. Jinshin held Kamakura San Jr by the neck with one of her large arms, while the smaller ones picked up and drained the remaining bits of energy. She growled, pleased at the slight growth, before looking at Kamakura San Jr, sending the bio-nuclear reactor inside her. It was powerful, to say the least.
   "Screw the submarine, you're much more powerful." Jinshin Mushi said and tried to grab KSan Jr, but her tail bit her arm and pulled her away, and KSan Jr charged her atomic breath again and blasted Jinshin Mushi in the stomach point blank. The latter crashed against the ground, growled, and released an EMP, but Kamakura San Jr had adapted to be resilient, growing slowly into immunity. Jinshin Mushi was shocked, and now was evading further direct contact with KSan Jr's beam, until she circled in close and got her in the side, and slammed her into the ground before pummeling Kamakura San Jr.
   Jinshin Mushi stopped and looked at the nuclear sub, and then back at Kamakura San Jr. She had expended precious, avoidable energy that was being saved up for when she finally let Gojirin catch her, now she needed to drain Kamakura San Jr. Jinshin Mushi grabbed the prior, and used her strong forearms to start ripping her open to get to the core, but stopped when she detected Gojirin coming in hot. Before Jinshin could turn and face her, she was spear-tackled in the back and brought to the ground. Gojirin began pummeling Jinshin from behind, mostly hitting the back of her head, and fired a point-blank atomic breath, but was hit with an EMP and then thrown off and decked across the face, and then uppercut, stunning Gojirin. Jinshin Mushi chased after the submarine, grabbed and bit into it, and swiftly sucked its energy before fleeing.
   Gojirin soon recovered and looked around for Jinshin, only to not see her, but also not Kamakura San Jr. Gojirin roared in frustration but panted before deciding to swim to Monster Island.