Confuse Labrador and Clingy Mainecoon

"Wifey, I miss you," said Rose as soon as Jennie answered the phone.

"I'm sorry, babe. I have so much work to do and don't even have time for myself," Jennie replied, deep sighing.

"Me too! I didn't know college life could be so draining like this," Rose replied grumpily.

"How about we meet at that cafe we've wanted to visit for a long time? It's the perfect spot for students to do their assignments. I heard the cafe has a great atmosphere that can help us focus," Jennie suggested.

Rose pondered for a moment before replying, "What time do your classes end?"

"I was supposed to have class at 1 pm today, but it was canceled because the professor realized he had given us complicated assignments," Jennie confided.

"Great! My class ends at 1 pm too. Do you want me to pick you up, or do you want to meet there?" Rose asked excitedly.

"I'll just meet you there. I'll be there early to grab us a good spot," Jennie replied.

"Okay, catch you later," Rose said before ending the call.

As the mid-semester exam draws near, Jennie finds herself immersed in a sea of complicated assignments. Unlike other courses, which typically require written exams, Jennie's major demands a level of sophistication and creativity that can only be achieved through hard work and dedication. As a result, Jennie has been spending most of her time at home, perfecting her designs and refining her techniques.

Jisoo, Jennie's older sister, has been urging her to take a break and enjoy life. However, Jennie is a perfectionist who refuses to settle for anything less than the best. She is determined to excel in all her assignments, even if it means sacrificing her social life.

In contrast, Jisoo is a carefree soul who takes a more relaxed approach to her studies. Despite her laid-back attitude, she always manages to get perfect grades. Jennie often wonders how her sister can achieve such success without putting in the same level of effort. Jisoo is taking computer engineering, a field that requires technical expertise and attention to detail. Jennie is baffled by her sister's ability to balance her studies with a carefree lifestyle.

Jennie's bedroom door suddenly opened, and to her surprise, she saw her sister Jisoo standing in front of her with a very messy appearance. Jisoo wore long jogger pants with one side rolled up to her knees and a very wrinkled T-shirt. Jennie couldn't help but chuckle at her sister's appearance and wondered what would happen if people on campus saw the goddess Jisoo like this.

"Let's hang out," said Jisoo while scratching her butt. "I think I'm gonna die if I keep staring at the screen," Jisoo spoke while sniffing her fingers.

Jennie knitted her eyebrows together and expressed her disgust with Jisoo's antics. "Oh my God! You're so gross!"

"What?" Jisoo's face looked confused. "It smells good, though. You should try it yourself."

"Ew!" Jennie screamed and gagged. "You're lucky to have a good-hearted sister like me. Imagine if I took your photo now and then showed it all over campus. I bet everyone would be grossed out."

"Let them see!" Jisoo dramatized her response as if she was playing an opera. "That'd remind them that their goddess is only human too," she pulled her arms and put them on her chest, completely dramatizing her every movement.

Jennie just rolled her eyes because she was tired of facing her sister's behavior, which was sometimes very excessive. Even so, Jennie really loves her hilarious sister.

"I'm going to meet Rose at the café. I've been wanting to visit it forever," Jennie answered while trying to draw her eyebrows.

"But we have our coffee machine," said Jisoo while her eyes looked around her sister's room, which she hadn't been in for a long time.