Do You Like Cats?

Lisa let out an annoyed snort when she saw Seulgi's face too close to the intercom camera. "You're not invited here," she said bluntly.

Seulgi, however, didn't seem to care. She just smiled evilly, enjoying the way she could get under Lisa's skin. Even though she couldn't see Lisa's face, she knew the other woman was clenching her fists in frustration.

"I know," Seulgi replied, chuckling. "But do I look like I care?"

"Go away!" Lisa shouted over the intercom.

"You know I won't," Seulgi teased back.

Despite her annoyance, Lisa had a soft spot for Seulgi. After all, she was the only person who had bothered to get close to her during her year in Korea. Even though Lisa didn't always understand Seulgi's antics, she still let her into the house.

"Come on, Miss Raptor. Open the door," Seulgi said through the intercom.

"I'm no Raptor. Raptor or Velociraptor is a type of dinosaur that lived 75 million years ago, and as everyone knows, they are already extinct. My name is Lisa. L – I – S – A, and I'm human. Stop calling me raptor, Miss Seulgi," Lisa babbled, trying to set the record straight.

Seulgi just laughed. "You really don't want to open the door?"

"No," Lisa replied curtly, then turned off the intercom.

Lisa is completely baffled by Seulgi's inability to remember that dinosaurs are no longer walking the earth. Could it be because Seulgi didn't go to college? But that seems unlikely, as Lisa herself learned about dinosaur extinction back in kindergarten. Lisa even gave her a book all about the history of dinosaurs. Is Seulgi just too busy to crack it open, or is there something else going on? Lisa can't help but wonder.

One, two, three, four. Four. One, two, three, four. Eight. One, two, three, four. Twelve. One, two, three, four. Sixteen. One, two, three, four. Twenty.

"Twent—" Seulgi leaned her body to the door when suddenly she heard the door unlocked.

*clack*

Seulgi grinned to herself. She knew Lisa well enough to know that she would still open the door after counting to twenty.

Seulgi's story is nothing short of a short, sad tale. As a young girl, she and her sister Yerim were left to fend for themselves after their father, a fugitive fraudster, disappeared. At just 13 years of age, Seulgi found herself in an orphanage with her younger sister, without a single family member to care for them.

For four long years, Seulgi and Yerim had to survive in an unfamiliar environment, with nothing but each other for support. But Seulgi was determined to get out of there and find her mother, whom she knew, living in a nursing home in Busan. The only problem was that her mother suffered from Alzheimer's, and Seulgi wasn't sure if she would recognize her.

Finally, when Seulgi turned 17, she decided to take matters into her own hands. She set out on a journey to find her mother, but when she arrived at the nursing home, she received devastating news - her mother had passed away two years earlier.

But fate had other plans for Seulgi. The nursing home staff gave her some of her mother's belongings, including an access card to a bank safe in Seoul. Seulgi went to the bank and found that her mother had left her 10kg of gold bars in the safe.

With this newfound wealth, Seulgi decided to start her own workshop business in the Yongsan area. It wasn't easy, but Seulgi's tenacity and skill in attracting customers paid off in spades. Within just three years, her workshop was receiving orders for custom motorbikes and was recognized as an authorized store by leading brands from Europe.