Chapter-13

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram eyes fixed on broken car,His body started to shiver,he stop the car and started to shook head as no,Shehroz’s each and every word started to ring in his ears,he place hand on ears,his face covered in tears,he wanted to scream but he can’t,words stuck in his throat.

Ihram:”N-No N-No i-i…”He started to breathe heavily but then suddenly someone opened the car door and grabbed him from shoulders and the person was none other than Hashir,who was looking worried as hell.

Hashir:”Bhai,Calm down!”He shook him hard,Ihram just staring in front.

Ihram:”Hashu,Mera Hashu,he can’t leave me,I-It’s my fault,it’s all my fault ahhh Hash…”He cried hard,Hashir became shocked he looked in front and closed his eyes.

Hashir:”Fuck!Shehroz I will kill you,you bastard,Bhai look bhai idhar dekho,aap ka Hashu yehi hai aap k paas look at me”He cup his face and made him look at himself,Ihram look at him with trembling lips.

Ihram:”H-Hashu,I am sorry,Please don’t leave,I promise I will leave..”His breath become more worst,Hashir take our water bottle and make him drink but Ihram split the water out,Hashir started to panic he,he pull Ihram out of car and hug him,he rub his back and try to calm him but nothing happened,he become more scared,he carry him and started to run from there,Ihram who was just apologising non stop with heavy breaths,Shehroz who saw this all with smirk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ihram was resting on his bed in his room,Abrar,Ahmed who rushed back home after hearing this all,Ahmer who was still at office,they didn’t tell him and Asher.Azhar stood there with an emotionless face.

Hashir:”Chachu,kya hua hai Bhai ko?”

Abrar:”Almost panic attack”He said coldly and attached IV on Ihram’s hand who shivered in his sleep,Ahmed looked up at Azhar.

Ahmed:”This is the first time he faced this type of attack,Thank God Hashir iss k sath tha otherwise I don’t think so he can handle this”Hashir closed his eyes and his tears started to roll from his eyes.

Hashir:”Yeh sab uss Shehroz ka kiya hai,He play with Bhai’s brain but when he saw he can’t beat his brain he started to target his heart,he plan this all,woh bhai ko weak bnana chahta hai taa k yeh bhi meri tarah uss ki ji hazoori kare”He look down with glossy eyes,Ahmed place hand on his shoulder.

Ahmed:”Calm down,Iss se jeetna itna asaan nahi hai,but aaj jo hua woh bhi shocked hai,I can’t believe he get panic attack,he is not weak like that,Well don’t worry he is fine now,jab hosh mein aye ga toh thora sambhl k rehna ho ga,he have chances to get another attack”Hashir place head on Ihram’s chest and mumbled “hmm”Ahmed sigh and caresses Ihram’s cheeks who has dry stain of tears on cheeks,he felt like he will explode in anger,he turn to Azhar but he become shocked.

Ahmed:”Chachu!!!”Abrar looked up at him and then looked back,he became shocked too.

Abrar:”Fuck!Ahmed takes care of them,if you want to call Ahmer and Asher too”He takes his car keys and runs behind Azhar who has already left from there.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Azhar who was driving his car like an aeroplane after many years came back to his usual mood,he increased more speed,his face turned red in anger,only Ihram and Hashir’s face coming in front of him,he blinked his tears and folded his sleeves.

Azhar:”Shehroz Malik,It’s time to payback,I will never leave you,just wait and watch”He don’t want to face this bastard but now that’s enough,he can’t see his babies in pain,he have to take step before he lose everything,he stop his car and rushed to Shehroz’s house he enter in house and clench his fists,his blood started to boiled in anger when he saw Shehroz who was sitting on couch and gulping whiskey.He goes near him and pull him from collar and give him hard punch,Shehroz fell on the couch,his lips started to bleed,he look up at Azhar in anger and hold his collar.