Chapter-11

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar was lying on bed fully unconscious,Hashir who was sitting beside him while holding his hands.

Hashir:”Chachu,Baba ko khosh q nahi aa raha abhi tak?”He asked in panic tone,Abrar doesn’t know what he will do he want to celebrate this all he was so happy after hearing Chachu word from Hashir but at the same time he was hurt and scared now what will Ihram call him,ok he doesn’t have problem with “Mamu”Word but he don’t know how to take things like that,he was just lost in his own thoughts.Ahmer side hug Hashir and caresses his cheek.

Ahmer:”Woh theek hai,Chachu ne injection diya hai issi liye you don’t have to worry abhi khosh mein ajy gy”He patted his head,Hashir look up at them with teary eyes.

Hashir:”Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai,I wish k main bachta hi nahi,mar g…”

Ahmer:”Hashir!Yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho?Khosh mein toh ho,inn sab mein tumhara koi kasoor nahi,inn sab ka responsible woh Shehroz hai you are just a kid who fell in his trap,stop blaming yourself”Hashir hugged him and snuggled into his stomach.

Asher:”Don’t worry Hashu ab tum agy ho na ab sab theek ho jaye ga,sab pehle jaisa”

Ahmed:”yup and don’t worry about Ihram,uss ko ghar ane do dekhna kaise aqal thikaane lagata hu”He smiled at him,Hashir looked up at him with anger.

Hashir:”Don’t you dare to hurt him!”He burst on him,Ahmed looked at him with gritted teeths and took steps toward him.

Ahmed:”And what makes you think like that?Look Hashir I know tumhare sath jo hua woh bohat bura hua but it doesn’t mean you threw your all anger on me,one more thing if someone hurt him it’s you not me”He said in same tone too,Hashir become shocked yup he hurt him too but he don’t want to do,but still he hurt him,ahhh this all thoughts making him dizzy.

Ahmed:”Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you,anyway I take my leave,bhai jab Ihram ghar ajay please inform me”He is going to step out but stop by Abrar.

Abrar:”Stay,you are the one who can handle him,he needs you,Hashir I know you are guilty and care about him,but you have to understand,Ahmed and Ihram both were childhood friends and they know each other more than themselves so you don’t have to worry he will never ever hurt Ihram”Hashir bite lips and look down.

Hashir:”I am sorry,please forgive me,I was j-J.”

Ahmed:”It’s ok you are forgiven”He rolls his eyes and sits beside Asher who hugs him and pokes his cheek.

Time passed Azhar started to gain his consciousness but there was no sign of Ihram,Hashir and Asher hugged him like no tomorrow and started to cry,Azhar wrapped arms around them and patted their backs.

Azhar:”Shh,Why are you both crying?”

Asher:”B-Baba you scared me,why do you always do this?”Azhar chuckled at him.

Hashir:”I am sorry please forgive me,I am such a bitch,I am really sorry I promise,I won’t repeat this shit,I promise main sab theek kar du ga”He cried,Ahmer and Abrar look at them with teary eyes,Azhar raise his hand up and whack Hashir on his back which make everyone flinched.

Azhar:”Rule number one cursing is not allowed in this house”Hashir made pout and snuggled into him,Azhar was happy he can’t express his happiness with words,Abrar and Ahmer sat beside him and held his hands.

Abrar:”Abhi kaisa lag raha hai?”He asked softly,Azhar turned to Ahmed and frowned.

Azhar:”I-Ihram?Nahi aaya kya?W-Woh mujhe chor k chala gaya hai kya?''His eyes became teary,Ahmer cupped his face.