Chapter-8

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ahmer grabs Ihram from wrist and looks at him with anger.

Ahmer:”Ghar chalo phir batata hu”He gritted his teeth and turned to the guy with a small smile.

Ahmer:”Thank you Hamza”Hamza gave him a small smile and looked at Ihram who was looking at him with angry eyes,he ignored him and looked at Ahmed.

Hamza:”Now you are not getting late?”Ahmed turns to Ihram with anger and grabs his arm,dragging him to room,Hamza looks up at Ahmer.

Hamza:”Um,Can I stay?I mean what if he run again?”Ahmer chuckled and shook head as yes,Hamza smiled and walked inside the room with Ahmer.Ihram became shocked and scared after seeing him.

Ihram:”B-Bhai ye q aya,isse bahar nikaalo”

Ahmer:”Ihram let him stay hmm”

Ihram:”I know why he wants to stay,taa ke yeh baad mein mera mazak bana sake”Hamza looked down and shook head as no,Ihram frowned and clench his fists.

Ihram:”Fine karo jo theek lagy,meri konsa koi sun ly ga”He said this all and lay on the bed with sad face,Hamza gulp and sat on the chair beside him,Ahmer sat on left side and caresses Ihram’s neck who jerk away his hand.

Ihram:”No need”Ahmer sigh sadly and stroke his hairs,Ahmed who fold his shirt upward and pull down the pyjama,he slowly inserted hollow needle in skin,Ihram let out hissed sound,Hamza grab his hand,Ihram look at him and then shut his eyes close cause of sharp pain,Ahmer started to caresses his neck and this time he didn’t stop him.

Ihram:”Ah!Bhai”He grabbed Hamza’s hand who flinched at his painful whimpering,now he was regretting that why he chose to stay here,Ahmed pushed the needle more his skin to bone,Ihram started to move and try to turn,Ahmer stopped him while holding his waist.

Ahmer:”Sh relax,bas thoda sa aur”Ihram shook head as no.

Ihram:”Bas please it’s hurting,Dard ho raha hai bhai”Hamza’s eyes become glossy,Ahmer notices this.

Ahmer:”Beta bas thora sa reh gaya hai,turn please”He made him turn again,Ahmed pushed the needle his bond to bone marrow,Ihram let out yelp and cried.

Ihram:”Ahhh!!Fuck!”His face turned red,his body was shivering,he was not stronger like before,Ahmer blinked his tears and rubbed his back.

Hamza:”Bhai it’s almost done,please calm down”Ihram froze in his place,his lips started to tremble,he looked up at Hamza’s face and tried to recall something but he cried loudly when he got a sharp pain,he started to move his legs.

Ahmed:”Ihram,stop it please,it’s done,don’t do this”

Ihram:”Noooo,Why this is hurting so much,Ahh Fuck”He cried and going to turn but Hamza held him tightly.

Ihram:”L-Leave please”He said with a lot of diffìculties,Hamza patted his head,Ahmer stare at Hamza with a lot of questions,Ahmed was doing his work properly,Ihram who want to escape from their grips but he can’t.

Ahmed:”Babe it’s almost done,shh please calm down”He said softly when he saw how Ihram looked scared.

Hamza:”Can you stop this nonsense and focus on your work”He burst on Ahmed who became shocked,Ahmer looked at Hamza with shock too.

Ahmer:”Hamza,behave”Hamza mumbled sorry and glare at Ahmed who gulp and started to focus on his work😬.

After some minutes,Ahmed finished this and set Ihram’s clothes, who was hugging Ahmer and shivering in fear.