Chapter-1

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Morning time 5:00 AM

Azhar enters the room of Ahmer and goes near his bed he smiles at his sons who were sleeping peacefully while hugging each other,He patted Ahmer’s cheeks who frowned and snuggled into Ihram and Asher.

Azhar:”Bubba get up subah ho gayi hai it’s Namaz time”He pulled him from the arm Ahmer whine and sat on the bed like kids he showed arm to Azhar who cooed at him and hugged him.

Ahmer:”Good Morning Baba”

Azhar:”Good Morning Bacha,Ab jaldi karo warna late ho jao gy ''Ahmer backs off from hug and walks toward the washroom with half open eyes,Azhar turns to Asher and pulls him on lap.

Azhar:”Ash meri jaan uth jao subah ho gayi hai,You have test na for Admission toh Namaz k baad kuch tayari kar lo,chalo shabash mela bacha”Asher snuggle into hug and shook head as no,Azhar sigh and carry him to washroom and,stare at Ahmer.

Azhar:”Make him ready too,This brat not going to listen me”Ahmer chuckled and take Asher in arms and make him stand under shower and turn on the shower,Asher jump out and cry loudly,Azhar lock the door with oops face and goes near Ihram.He smile at him and then caresses his cheeks,Ihram frown in sleep.

Azhar:”Get up in morning time”He said in a cheerful voice,Ihram opened his one eye and closed it again.

Ihram:”5 minutes more please”He turned his face to the other side,Azhar sighed and pulled him from ear,Ihram hissed.

Ihram:”Ahh! Baba kya kar rahe ho?Dukh raha hai”He whimpered,Azhar leave his ear and show him way of door,He whine and going to stand but Azhar pull him back and place a lot of kisses on his face,Ihram smile and walk out from the room to his room,Azhar sigh and goes near door and chuckled at Asher who was crying because he don’t want to take shower😂.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After 1 hour they come to the dining table and hug Abrar one by one who kisses their heads.

Abrar:”Wah aaj toh teeno bare chamak rahe ho”He tease them,Ahmer roll his eyes and Asher wink at him and here Ihram who try to gulp down his pratha,Abrar made face knowing very well what going to come out from his mouth.

Ihram:”Kabhi aap bhi chamak lo ary apna naa sahi hamara hi khayal kar liya karo,Allah jane kaise aap k sath guzara ho raha”He made faces,Abrar whack him on back.

Abrar:”Kya matlab tera mujh mein koi ghobar laga hai kya?”He gritted his teeth,Ihram looked at him and shook head as no with a smile.

Ihram:”Bas Daant saaf kar liya karo itna hi kafi”Abrar is going to hit plate in his head but stop by Azhar.

Azhar:”Kya ho gaya hai woh toh bacha hai tu toh samjh”Abrar made faces and started to sulk,Ahmer chuckled and side hugged him.

Ahmer:”Array Chachu don’t worry he is jealous of you,You know you are still looking young,dashing,
smart”Abrar cleared his throat and flipped his hair.

Abrar:”You are right he is jealous of me jalkukda,but beta kuch bhi kar le mera jaisa charm nahi milne wala tujhe”

Ihram:”Mujhe aisa charm chahiye bhi nahi baat karte hai hmm”He rolled his eyes and ran hand in hairs,Azhar and Asher smiled widely,but then they all became serious like hell.

Ihram:”I am done,mera ho gaya,a…aise q dekh rahe ho,yaar chachu aap toh serious hi le gaye”He gulped hard when he met with their angry eyes.

Asher:”Bhai yeh nashta kiya hai aap ne?Look at your plate and mine,hadh hoti hai,jaldi se finish karo”He said in a serious tone,Ihram glared at him.