Chapter-10

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram stop his car in front of one house,his breath stuck,his hands shivering non stop so finally he going to face his biological father after knowing Hamza’s address from his campus he come to Shehroz directly,he don’t know this was good idea or not,but he want to know why his father do this all with poor soul,wait Father?Did he accept him as Father?These thoughts made him frustrated. He came outside of the car and took small steps toward the door,he gulped his saliva hard and place hand on the door,he closed his eyes.

Ihram:”You can do it,mujhe yeh jana hai why did he do this?Why he use Hashir against his family,Why he never come to me,I want all answers”He open the door and enter the house he look everywhere and then pumped with side table,he hissed and hold the vase which going to fell,but he flinch when he heare cold,deep voice,he shivered,tears started to come out from his eyes.

Shehroz:”Who is there?”He asked in a scary voice,Ihram slowly turned and he became shocked,he immediately hugged Ihram tightly.

Shehroz:”Ihram,Meri jaan,mere bete,finally tum aahi gaye,Tujhe nahi pata main yeh zindagi tumhare bina kaise kaat raha tha”He fake cry but he forget it who is standing in front of him,Ihram push him away and look at him with disgust.

Ihram:”Beta?Tumhara beta bane se acha hai k main ja k apni jaan dedu,issi liye behtar ho ga j ye jhoote ansu kahi aur jaa k bahaao”

Shehroz:”Tu tujhe mere hilaaf kar hi diya uss ne,Akhir kaar kamyab ho hi gaya Azhar Khan”He gritted his teeth and Ihram looked at him.

Ihram:”Han jaise tum ne unn k bete ko unn k khilaaf kar dia”He said in the same tone,Shehroz grabbed him from the collar and pulled him closer.

Shehroz:”Bara toh kar diya tujhe lekin tameez nahi sikha paya,aise baat kare ga apne baap se?”He yelled at him,and Ihram pushed him hard this time.

Ihram:”You are not my father,so stop this rubbish,mere Baba Azhar khan hai who loves me,jinho ne mujhe ghar diya,mujhe apnaya he never makes me like a stranger,And you?What you did with Hashir,you broke him,you manipulated him,you hurt him,he hates me just because of you,why,just why?”He shouted and grabbed hairs in frustration.

Shehroz:”Because I want to snatch Khan brothers happiness,they don’t deserve anything,they snatch you from me,They snatch you,They never let me see you,I know I did mistake,but galti toh har insaan se ho jati hai,Han manta hu I cheated on your mother b…”

Ihram:”W-What?W-What you did?Y-You cheated?”He asked with broken heart,Shehroz become shocked,fuck he fuck up.

Shehroz:”Y-You don’t know?”At this moment he felt killing himself how can be he so fool he lose good opportunity to manipulate him,he ran hand in hairs and take long breath,he smirk how can he lose too soon,he grab Ihram’s shoulder.

Shehroz:”Yes I cheated,I accepted but meri jaan I miss you a lot and want to you with me,mujhe mera beta chahiye,I really care about you,please come to your Baba please,I promise I will forget everything,I will never ever Hurt Hamza”He started to plead

Ihram:”Hashir”He corrected him,Shehroz clenched his fists,in this all his grip tightened on Ihram’s shoulder who let out hissed and looked at him.

Ihram:”Do you want me to stay with you(Shehroz nodded happily)Fine but after one question and promise you will give me true answer(Shehroz give him smile and nodded)By any chance aap hi toh nahi thy uss accident k piche?”Shehroz smirks.

Shehroz:”Smart,after all you are my son(Ihram gritted his teeth)Yes I am the one who did this Hahah I kill his wife,snatch his son I play very well see how he was dying everyday Oh God It’s give me so satisfaction”His words cut of by hard Punch he become shocked,he look up and saw Ihram who was breathing heavily,tears were rolling from his eyes.

Ihram:”You!!How can you do this?You kill my Mama,just because of you Baba blames himself.You can’t be my father,how can you be so cruel?How can you snatch a mother from his childs,how?”He shouted like crazy,he was not in his mind,Shehroz grabbed him from the neck and pushed him on the near table.

Shehroz:”Do you still care about them?You bitch,look I am your father and you can’t run away from this all,they don’t love you,you are just a burden on them,just think carefully what you did for them?Nothing.You are just a pain for them,you are curse in everyone’s life,you don’t deserve them,in fact you don’t deserve anyone,yeh toh main tumhara baap hu issi liye tumhe apna raha hu warna tujh jaise manhus ko kon apnaye ga,jab teri maa pregnant hui toh tera baap use cheat karne laga that’s not enough for you?When you come to this world your mother die,you are curse for her,you are the reason of everyone’s suffering,just because of you Azhar lost his wife and son,just because of you Ahmer,Asher lost their mother and brother,just because of you Hashir lost his mother,family,freedom everything,just because of you?Don’t you think you are just a black stain in everyone’s life,I am telling you now they will never accept you after all their Son return,aur woh toh apne bete ki baat hi mane gy aur tumhe lagta hai Hashir tujhe uss ghar mein rehne de ga?Kabhi nahi tu hi hai uss k suffering ki reason,maan ly k tu kabhi kisi k liye acha nahi ho sakta,just accept your fate and come to me iss se pehle tu kisi aur ki suffering ki reason bane”He smirk after the talk,he can see pain,fear on Ihram’s face finally he succeed in this all,he leaves his neck,Ihram fell on the floor and started to shook head as no.

Ihram:”No,You are lying,I-I can..No I …”He doesn’t have words,he don’t know what to do or say,he know Shehroz not wrong at all maybe he was really curse in everyone’s life,look he always put everyone in trouble,how his brothers,Chachu and Baba worried about him all the time,how he always hurt them,how Ahmed always stay beside him that’s not easy he was ruining his life too,he stood up from the floor with shaking legs and run out from there,Shehroz take glass of water from maid and smirk.

Shehroz:”Wow ab toh isse yehi ans ho ga,aur aye ga bhi kaise nahi”He drinks water and wink at the maid who gulps and runs from there.

Ihram sat inside his car,he was breathing heavily and sobbing hard,so he is the reason of everyone’s suffering.He close his eyes and remember the day when Ahmer get a stab because of him,he open his eyes and look at mobile he saw Ahmed’s call,his hands were shivering,he don’t know what to do but his heart saying everything going to fine,he pick Ahmed’s call and try to control his sobs but he become shocked.

Hashir:”Finally,Hamari call toh uthaai nahi iss ki aik ring per utha li 😑wow superb,anyway jaha bhi ho ghar aao,Baba ki tabiyat theek nahi hai,And he was not in mood to hear your rubbish so be fast,shabaash”He cut the call before Ihram could answer,He may sound normal but He was crying hard and Ihram can hear his sniffle,he let his tears fell too and ran hand in hairs,but then he shivered.

Ihram:”Baba ki tabiyat kharab?M-Meri wajah se?”He became scared and shocked,he doesn't know what to do now.

Goal:-80+Votes and 100 inline comments

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Shehroz?😬

Q:-How was Ihram?

Q:-Do you want Minal at the end of story?🤭Actually I really like her character in Khanzaade 1 so want to know your suggestion.

Vote & Comments

If you like then walk behind me🙂