Chapter 4

Y/n pov:
"Apollo, have you seen my belt?" I yelled, running around the apartment and frantically looking for things to pack. "Have you tried checking your drawer?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and walked inside my room.

I opened my drawer and found my belt. I was not gonna tell him that he was actually right about where it was. I checked what percent my gopro was on, and it was at 80%. That should be enough for a vlog, right?

I stuffed my clothes into a bag and grabbed my toothbrush and some other stuff. I grabbed my phone charger along with the charger for the gopro and stuffed it in a separate bag.

After packing, I looked around my room and sighed. I grabbed my bags and walked over to Apollo's room, knocking in the doorframe. "Hey, I'm gonna head out now," I said. He turned around in his chair.

"Alright, have fun and be safe." He said, getting up and giving me a brief hug. I returned it and smiled. "See you Monday," I called, walking down the hallway with my bags.

I walked outside and began loading my bags into the car. I finally got into the front seat and shut the door. I exhaled, somehow already exhausted. "Okay, let's do this," I mumbled to myself.

I turned on the car and synced up my phone to my car. I opened spotify and started playing my "Tommyinnit Is Coming To America" playlist (A/n: this is an actual playlist that I have. I renamed it to "I Saw The Tommyinnit Show" after I actually went and saw the show).

The first song that came on was Come and Get Your Love by Redbone. I exhaled a laugh. I paused the song real quick, putting on my mask and glasses, and took out the gopro. "Okay, I'm about to start the road trip to Tommyinnit's show in Austin. Wish me luck, Vlog Nation!" I said, smiling and turning off the gopro. I removed the mask and unpaused the song.

With that, I began to back out of the driveway. Within five minutes, I was on the highway.

*4 hours later*

After filming a little montage of me driving, ordering Starbucks, stopping at rest stops, and oddly enough, playing on one of the playgrounds for a few minutes, I finally arrived at the hotel.

The hotel was moderately close to the show venue so that tomorrow, I could easily just walk. Unloading my bags from the car, I walked inside the hotel.

Upon checking in and getting a room key, I quickly took the elevator to the third floor. I shouldered the door open after unlocking it with the car. As soon as the door closed, I let all of my bags fall off of my arms and onto the floor with a dull thud.

I exhaled and rolled my aching shoulders that were now sore from taking everything at once. I flopped down onto the bad and exhaled a sigh of relief. I checked my phone and found the time to be 11:45. I sighed and put it down on the bedside table.

After locking the door to my room and changing into a pair of pajamas (which consisted primarily of a tank top, shorts, and a hoodie), I got into the bed and turned the lights off. After a few exhasperating minutes of tossing and turning, I picked up my phone, which was currently plugged in and charging. I turned it on and went to Tommy's channel on YouTube.

I turned on one of the New York blogs he did a few years ago and began to watch it. After about 30 minutes, I began to feel my eyes grow heavy. And somehow, despite Tommy's loud voice, I fell asleep.

*3am*

As my eyes opened, I lay there for a few seconds, momentarily disoriented from the unfamiliar room I was in. Then I started to wonder what woke me up in the first place. Then I heard loud whispering in the hallway. I checked my phone, and found it was around 3am. I huffed in annoyance and got out of bed.

The noises got louder and closer to my room. I strode over to the door in annoyance and unlocked it. I swung the door open and glared at a party of four. They all froze and looked at me. "It's three am you pricks!" I whisper shouted angrily, my accent coming out a bit because of how frustrated I was. They seemed a bit taken back.

They were all holding about three bags each, which all looked quite hefty. "I am so sorry. It's been a long drive. " A guy with redish purple hair whispered back. He looked genuinely sorry. I noticed with a start that he had a British accent. Now that I thought about it, he looked an awful lot like Freddie Badlinu.

"Sorry mate, that was our bad." A man with a buzzed head agreed." He also had a British accent. I tilted my head. He looked a lot like Jack Manifold."We'll be quieter next time." A blonde guy with blue eyes said. I shook my head slightly. I swear, he looked and sounded an awful lot like Tommy.

"Um....yeah....whatever," I said in bewilderment, waving my hand dismissively.  "This is what I get for watching Tommyinnit vlogs at night," I mumbled to myself before closing the door. "Great, now I'm starting to see things," I mumbled to myself, walking back across the room and getting back into bed.

I stared at the ceiling, pondering what I just saw. There's no way I could possibly get this lucky. It must've been the blogs I was watching last night, and they messed with my brain a bit when I woke up so suddenly. Having convinced myself I had just been really sleep deprived, I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, I had a severe lack of motivation these past few months. Also, I got a dental surgery yesterday, so um....pain. Hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to get back on schedule soon. Eat some food and drink some water for me. I love you guys <3
-Gem