Chapter 2

Y/n pov:
"Yes, chat, I got tickets, don't worry." I said, my eyes glued to the screen. I was currently playing on a random minecraft world with Aimsey because I was bored, and of course, I dragged her into it.

"I'll make sure to vlog the whole thing chat. You won't miss anything," I said, after reading a few comments asking about it. "Imagine being in America and having to pay actual money to see tommyinnit in person," Aimsey said.

I gasped and put my hand on my heart, acting offended. "I like America. All of the food is overly processed and has preservatives. And gas costs $40 every time you need to drive somewhere. What's not to love?" I said.

Aimsey laughed. "Yeah, what's not to love?" She repeated sarcastically. I giggled as I walked around in a field collecting flowers. "What the f*ck are you collecting flowers for?" Aimsey demanded, punching my character.

I turned around and dropped a daisy for her. "Aw," she said, collecting it and running back to our house. I followed her as she crafted a pot and put the daisy in it. She placed it on the windowsill in her room.

I smiled to myself, and my gaze wandered over to my clock. "Crap," I muttered. "What?" Aimsey asked. "It's 1 in the morning for me here. I have classes tomorrow." I explained, sighing and leaving the world.

"Aw, does that mean you have to go?" She asked. I nodded sadly. "Bye chat, thanks for sticking around. For any Americans out there, what are you doing? It's 1am. Stop watching a random streamer and fix your sleep schedule, please." I said. I heard Aimsey snort at my last sentence.

"Anyways, I love you guys! Bye!" I said, waving and ending stream. I exhaled and took off my mask and glasses. "Long day?" Aimsey asked. I nodded, staring up at the ceiling. "I have a question," she said suddenly.

"Yeah?" I asked, reclining slightly in my chair. "Why do you want to see Tommy so badly?" She asked. "He got me through a lot of stuff a few years back. It would just mean a lot to see him in person. Even if he doesn't acknowledge my existence or even look in my direction. I just want to be able to support him in any way that I can because of how much he's done for me, " I explained.

"You know I could introduce you to him." Aimsey said. "We both know that my social anxiety wouldn't allow that. I would either have a panic attack, start crying, or talk way too much.....or quite possibly all three, " I added.

"Well, what if he does acknowledge you when you're there? What will you do then?" She asked. I hadn't thought about that. "I don't know." I replied uncertainly. I glanced at the clock again and sucked in a breath.

"I should really go." I said, partially just wanting to escape the conversation. "Ok y/n, goodnight," she said. "Good night," I replied, ending the call. Not even bothering to change into pajamas, I changed into a pair of pajama shorts and turned off the light.

*next morning*

I startled awake as my alarm went off at 6:45. I groaned, and after a few minutes of procrastinating, I rolled out of bed. I put on a pair of pants and a Lovejoy shirt. I pulled a hoodie on over it. I had no real intention of inviting people's judgment of my music taste.

I pulled on a pair of convers, unplugged my phone, and walked out of my room. I walked into the office (which also doubled as a guest bedroom) and grabbed my spirals and textbooks off the desk. I stuffed them into my bag and walked out of the room.

I turned on my earbuds and put one in, keeping one in the case so that I could still hear what was going on around me. I started heading towards the door, but I heard a throat clear behind me.

TW: implying ED

I turned around and arched an eyebrow at Apollo. "What?" I asked. "Are you gonna eat breakfast?" He asked. I felt my body stiffen slightly. "I'll pick something up on the way," I said.

He looked at me skeptically. "I promise," I said, forcing out a small laugh to attempt to lighten the mood. He smiled. "Ok, fine. I'm making dinner tonight, okay? So don't pick anything up." He said.

I huffed. "Ok," I said, plastering a smile on my face. "Have a good day." He said, smiling. "You too," I said, walking out the door. There went my excuse to not eat dinner.

TW over

I turned on my phone and went to Spotify. I clicked on a random playlist and Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon started playing. My streamer oriented brain, of course, immediately went to Ranboo and Generation Loss. I really need to rewatch that.

I walked outside and unlocked the car. I got in and started the 15-minute drive to my college. On the way, I stopped at Starbucks and got a f/d. "Technically, I did pick something up," I said to myself, smiling at the loophole I had found for myself.

I eventually made it to the college. I had five minutes left on the clock before I was considered late (idk how college works, guys. Bear with me). I ran up to stairs, stopping for a few seconds to catch my breath after running up 3 FRICKING FLIGHTS OF STAIRS.

I sprinted down the hallway to my classroom and flung the door open. One minute left. I sat down in the back row in a corner, making myself as unnoticeable as possible. I blew out a relieved breath.

"Late start?" Rose asked as she sat down next to me. I nodded. She giggled at my exhausted state. "Get out your notebook. I heard he's gonna be lecturing all day today." She said, nodding her head at the professor. I sighed exasperatedly and nodded.

A/n: Helloooo, I know I'm late with the chapter. That's my bad. Wattpad logged me out of my account again. Rose is an oc of mine, so she'll kind of be a background character to add monolog and stuff. Ok? Ok. Love you guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Eat some food and drink some water for me!
-Gem