Chapter 1

4 years later

Y/n pov

"NO FRICK I WAS SO CLOSE," I yelled as the words "you have died, you are now a spectator" flashed on my screen. I left the game and huffed irritably. "Chat, what am I going to do? I suck at bedwars, " I said.

I looked at the screen, trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I glanced at chat, and they were all spamming "TOMMYINNIT ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO." I gasped as I realized what they meant.

"Oh, you're right, that's today," I said, clicking on YouTube. "I can't screenshare because I don't want a copywrite notice. But I'll watch it right now, chat, " I said, spotting Tommy's newest video on my for you page.

"Alright, chat, let's see what Tommy has for us today." I said, clicking on the video. I saw the American flag behind Tommy, and my eyes widened. "There's no way," I whispered, leaning in a little bit as Tommy began talking.

"I'm coming to America!" Tommy exclaimed on the screen. I choked on my spit and immediately started coughing. I got up and walked out of the frame, taking off my mask to keep myself from hyperventilating.

I quickly put my mask back on and sat back down in the chair, my heart beating quickly. "Chat," I said, trying to stop my voice from shaking. "Chat Tommy is coming to America," I said.

"You guys think I should get tickets?" I asked breathlessly. There were mostly spams of "YES" and "POG."Okay, chat, I'm taking that as a yes," I said, grinning.

"I should probably go, I have homework chat. Good night, " I said, waving. "I'm thanking all 400 of you for coming to watch me fail miserably at bedwars. I hope I was entertaining. Bye!" I said, waving and ending stream.

I lied. I didn't have homework. I took off my mask and glasses and stared at my screen for a little bit. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled, jumping out of my chair.

I ran over to my bedroom door and swung it open. I ran across the hall and flung open the door to Apollo's room. "APOLLO!" I yelled, barging into his room.

"Ah! What? " He said, practically jumping out of his gaming chair. "Tommyinnit is coming to America," I said, my voice shaking from excitement. "What?" He asked, his eyes widening.

"TOMMYINNIT IS COMING TO AMERICA!" I yelled, the information hitting me full force. I came to the realization that the announcement was real and my excitement increased. I was bouncing on the balls of my feet, my excitement clearly beginning to show.

"Y/n, if you scream any louder, we are going to get a noise complaint." He said calmly. "But Apollo, this is huge. You know it is, " I said, slightly disappointed that he wasn't as excited.

It must've shown on my face because he got up and hugged me. "I know it's big for you, y/n. But tickets come out in two days. Don't freak out just yet. We don't know how much they cost." He said, pulling away and looking at me.

"You saw the video earlier, didn't you?" I said, smirking. "Yup," He said. "I got the excitement out beforehand. " he said, pointing at a pillow on his bed with an imprint the size of his face.

I let out a disbelieving laugh. "Okay, okay, I get it." I said, relenting and smiling at him. He nodded, sitting back down at his desk and putting his headphones on. I watched him click onto a game of Lethal Company.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, and then I can make us some Mac and Cheese, okay?" I said. He nodded and smiled over at me before looking back at his screen.

Walking down the hallway, I took out my phone and started making a playlist titled "TOMMYINNIT IS COMING TO AMERICA" I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.

While I was waiting for the water to get warmer, I continued adding songs to the playlist. Once I had about an hour and thirty minutes' worth of music on the playlist, I hit shuffle and placed my phone down.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I began humming to Christmas in June by AJR as it started playing. I felt myself smile as the reality hit me again. This is really happening.