𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
day in umich !

luca fantilli and lexie zegras had been best friends since they were fourteen years old

luca fantilli and lexie zegras had been best friends since they were fourteen years old. since the very second they met, they clicked and now they were pretty much inseparable.

if you ignored the fact that he was still in college and she was states away.

so the first thing she did once she saw him waiting in the parking lot of the airport was run full speed and jump in his arms.

"luca!"

"lex, i missed you so much!" he exclaimed as they swayed back and forth, her suitcase completely forgotten on the floor.

she sighed contently in his arms, his embrace so warm and full of love, something she missed "i'm so happy to see you, you don't understand"

"come on, everyone's waiting for us"

with everyone, she thought he meant adam, but was pleasantly surprised when the moment they parked outside of a house, three six foot tall big guys came
tumbling out the door while pushing each other.

"i wanna see her first!"

"i met her first!"

"she likes me better!"

"lexie!"

before she could even close the door of the car, she was pulled into an embrace while the remaining guys groaned annoyingly.

"mark!"

"my favorite pop star!" mark grinned, spinning her around before letting her free.

"she's the only one you know" dylan grumbled before pushing mark out of the way and hugging her.

"stop hogging her" ethan whined as he rocked on the balls of his feet.

"stop being annoying" dylan sneered as he pulled away and not even a second later ethan took his place.

"ed, oh my god. i missed you" she said contently while he squeezed her tightly. when luke introduced her to his friends back in freshman year, mark and ethan admittedly had gotten a little crush on her but it quickly went away once they saw that their friends were actually in love with each other, they just didn't know yet.

still, they got a pretty solid friendship out of it and mark and ethan still loved lexie very dearly.

"you didn't tell me you missed me" mark exclaimed dramatically.

"because she didn't" dylan snorted, mark shoving him away in retaliation.

"i missed all of you. so much. it's been like a year since i last saw you" she stated as she gently tried to pull away from ethan but he wouldn't budge.

"because of your pookie" luca piped in the conversation, making the other boys chuckle collectively.

"why does everyone keep saying he's my pookie?" she groaned as she now, forcefully, tried to pull away. literally trying to push him but ethan still wouldn't budge.