𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
live now, think later !

(there's a mature scene at the end of the chapter, feel free to skip it)

"lexie!"

"hey z! what's up?" lexie breathlessly greeted. she had been in the middle of rehearsal when her phone started to ring. once she saw it was her brother, she excused herself and apologized as she answered immediately.

"mason, jamie and i just landed. we're on our way to turcs" trevor informed, him and his two friends already comfortably sitting in the back of an uber.

"did you get the passes?" lexie asked, grabbing her inhaler from her pocket. having asthma while being a dancer was not fun.

"yeah, mason's already wearing it" trevor laughed as he looked at mason who looked very proud of himself with the pass already hanging from his neck.

"hey, ziggy! good luck tonight!" jamie exclaimed from next to trevor, leaning closer to the phone.

"thank you jimmy!" she smiled, shaking her inhaler before taking a puff.

trevor frowned at the noise, easily recognizing it but was distracted as mason rudely grabbed his phone from his possession "lil z, is it true you invited half of the devil's team?"

"uh, yeah. why?" lex inquired, her breathing already starting to settle down.

"why? why did you do that!"

"luke asked. to be fair, the second i mentioned it was for the devils they were willing to give me a whole wing. i guess it's good for promotion or something" lexie shrugged, remembering her surprise when she requested them only to be immediately rewarded with almost twenty passes.

"sugar mommy" mason fake coughed, hissing when trevor hit him on the shoulder and angrily grabbed his phone back.

"shut the fuck up, she's my sister" trevor groaned, for once hating his vivid imagination.

"i have to go guys. i'll see you later, yeah?" lexie smiled, wishing she could talk a little more but she didn't want to be rude to her team. she had responsibilities to fulfill.

"yeah z. good luck!"

"bug, be careful okay?" trevor said worriedly, or as lexie liked to call it, in his big brother voice.

"of course bear. i love you" she reassured, smiling at his tone.

"i love you too"

lexie hung up and hurried back into the room, saying sorry about fifty more times before continuing with the rehearsal. the show was in six hours and her whole team was running crazy, ever the perfectionists.

they were currently at the hotel where it was going to be filmed. she was confused at first, wondering why her performance was miles away from the award show but she had been given an opportunity she was not gonna turn away so she didn't dare complain.