𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
angry cat !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲angry cat !

lexie loved hockey games. she grew up going to them, she played the sport at some point and the fact that her brother played it as a profession definitely helped contribute to that.

she was comfortable going, it was her home to a certain extent. so despite the fact that she was watching the game alone, she felt in her element.

she was having a good time drinking beer she wasn't allowed to drink, sitting beside people she didn't know. she was enjoying the animosity of it all.

also the fact that she had a perfect view of the devils box and she could comfortably see the devils captain. nico hischier was fucking hot.

the first and second period had come and gone scarily fast and the devils were losing. both hughes brothers had tripped over their feet at some point, as usual. fights had happened, also as usual and the devils were frustrated as fuck. usual.

as mean as it sounded, lexie was amused at all of their expressions. most of all, luke's. he looked pissed but all she could see was a cat hissing. twitter had infested her mind.

as the second intermission was coming to its end, the team started to walk back into the ice while the jumbotron was ending their section. it had started to focus on famous people around the arena, who were surprisingly a bunch.

if luke had any frustration in his body, any anger, it disappeared the moment he looked up at the screen. lexie was smiling wide as the crowd loudly cheered. he could see her yell something before she quickly downed the rest of her beer, some of it slipping down her neck.

if luke weren't wearing his equipment, he would've definitely been in a really hard position.

the screen went black just as quickly as she drank and before he knew it he was sitting on the bench as the game started back again.

though all his mind could think of was her. what kind of freaky witchcraft did she have over him? he didn't know. he was down for her, and badly.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the devils had lost, and with the loss came jack's disagreement to go out.

well, more like he threw a tantrum and locked himself in his hotel room.

luke, though, was gonna take every second he got to spend with her.

he walked out of the locker room in immediate search for her, his eyes jumping from place to place until he catched her sitting a couple feet away. he called her name softly, causing her to lift her head and smile once she caught sight of him back on his suit.

"hey. so, that was fun" she grinned as he walked until he was in between her legs.

"yeah, super fun" he said sarcastically, trying hard to suppress his fond smile when she grabbed his hand and started swinging it back and forth, a habit she had formed throughout their years of friendship.