𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
clingy luke part one !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅clingy luke part one !

lexie hated airplanes. she hated the people, the system, the buildings, even the planes on it self. everything about the airport irked lexie the wrong way.

unfortunately, she had no choice but to go and be there for what could possibly be five hours before she had to be stuck in a plane for another ridiculous amount of hours. her only comfort were her headphones as they muffled the sound of the people on the airplane.

in what seemed like a blink of an eye, the plane touched down and she arrived to los angeles, her hell on earth.

after grabbing her things, she quickly hauled a cab to take her to the studio where her whole team was already waiting and after a annoyingly long drive, lexie finally entered the studio.

"lex!" her manager greeted with a smile, as her producer who stood beside her held his arms open for a hug.

"hey maddy. so, how are we doing this?" lex grinned as gabe kissed her forehead and let her go.

"your presentation's in two days. you have a fitting in twenty minutes and rehearsal afterwards" maddy informed as she sat down and started typing on her computer. that's how you usually find her, on her laptop or her phone.

"you have sound check tomorrow morning and then rehearsal the whole day" gabe said, slightly looking up from the screen he was fiddling with.

"we better start then" she grinned.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

luke hughes didn't like to call himself a clingy person. more like, an interested one.

he liked to be in the presence of the people he loved and if he couldn't for whatever reason, he at least tried to keep constant communication.

which is why he was texting lexie over and over again given she hadn't answered his first two initial calls.

he was more persistent than clingy.

right.

bottom line is, she hadn't answered for hours and luke was getting angsty.

after what he felt like decades, she finally called him back, which he answered immediately, of course.

"oh my god, hey!"

"lexie" he sighed contently, happy to finally hear her voice. he was like a child who was clingy to their mother. the irony of it all was that he had been that kind of kid, everyone was sure he was still in that phase.

"why do you sound so exhausted?" she chuckled, wondering if he'd just been in practice.

"i've been texting you for hours" he breathed out. honestly, he was acting as if he'd been in practice for hours straight but the truth was it was his day off and the most productive thing he'd done was go to the bathroom.