30- a good secretary shouldn't go on date with boss

After what happened today, Khloe had to go to the station to give her statement and Ricardo tagged along with her. Richy had to go to Lilly.

Alvin would have gone with Khloe or she would have gone alone but they did not want to leave either of us alone. That was more important to them.

Hence Alvin stayed with me.

"Alright, Lilliput, maybe we should go out too, to clear your mind," he whispers as everyone leaves.

I looked at him questionably.

"Let's go on a date baby!" he says excitedly, pulling me up. I didn't want to go actually. I was tired.

I frowned looking at him and he understood.

"No, I am not taking no for an answer. We are going out and that is it," he ordered authoritatively and went to my room.

I stood there confused. After a minute, he came back with a jacket in his hand.

"Hmm, this should keep you warm," he hummed to himself, putting the jacket on me. "Let's go, you need to put on shoes. "

I opened my mouth to whine when he gave me a look. A dangerous look to cut me off. He was not taking no for an answer, not even an argument.

We reached the door, where my shoes were lying and he kneeled to put the shoes on me. "I can do it," I complained mumbling.

"I still need to know what happened to your ankle," he said annoyed, holding my right leg. Keeping both hands on his shoulder, I balanced myself not to fall on my ass.

"You can take the bandage off," I informed him softly, afraid of his reaction.

He then changed his position a bit and placed my foot on his knee. He was on one knee, lying in a proposing pose. I hope you get the idea now.

He slowly unwrapped the bandage and when he saw the tattoo he stopped, his hands shaking.

"What did you do Lilliput?" he whispered so low that even I would have missed it if I wasn't waiting for his reaction.

"It's a tattoo," I mumbled stupidly and he shook his head with a soft laugh.

"I can see that, but why?" He questioned breathlessly. He was not expecting this at all. He knew I was afraid of pain.

My tattoo was like an imprinted anklet. It was a chain of flowers and in the middle, it said, 'bound to you butter'. The flower pattern was simple yet pretty.

As he stared at the tattoo, his shaking hands moved to touch my ankle softly and I hissed. 

"Does it hurt?" he asked looking up expectantly and I couldn't hold my smart mouth.

"Of course, you moro-" My sarcastic comment was cut off by his piercing gaze.

"You were saying?" he asked throatily and i gulped, shaking my head 

My leg was still a bit red. He looks at it again with a soft gaze and his face morphs into something I am still quite not used to. I shuddered at the intensity of that look.

Without saying a word, he bent his head, and his soft cold lips touched my ankle and I sighed at the sensation. It was a welcome change to the burning sensation I was feeling.

He places small kisses above the tattoo, and the kisses move up my legs until he can no longer move up. I was still wearing my jeans, so there was no more skin left for him to kiss.

I put my leg down in a second was up on me like white on rice. His lips crushed mine brutally and his hand held my face in place. I groaned in the kiss. Just the sheer force of the kiss was enough to tell me how he was feeling. He loved it but it was clawing at his heart. He was conflicted.