27- A good secretary never seduces her boss

It's been two weeks now and there were things that people around me were not telling me or you could say they were hiding things.

For instance, the kidnappers, who were under investigation had opened up their mouths about the culprit but nobody told me about it.

And then there were still hushed whispers between Alvin and Khloe. And, the fact that Richy and Ricardo had both told my father that I was dating Alvin, and those morons practically flatted Alvin's ego for dating me. Not the other way around. Such brothers I had. And I was surprised to know that my father and the twins had made a bet about when me and Alvin would start dating.

Also just 5 minutes before I found out that my two-week-old boyfriend was sitting and having lunch with his ex, and had lied to me about it. Don't know how but Lilly had found them in a restaurant where she had an appointment with a client. It may be a coincidence or maybe she was stalking them. Anything is possible with her.

I was getting irritated and was about to lose my cool. It was not like I did not trust Alvin but he was lying to me now, which he never did previously.

"V are you still there?"

"Yes, Lil. I am just thinking. Why did he have to lie to me? we never hide anything from each other. We never did before." I answered back confused. A lot of bad things were going in my mind at the moment.

"I am telling you babe, I no longer trust Khloe. She has been hanging out too much with Alvin." Lilly whispered. She was still in the restaurant keeping an eye on them.

"Maybe they will tell me once they are done doing what they are planning or something?" I asked hopefully whilst Lilly just tsked from the other end.

"Let's not put our hopes on anything." She said somberly. "Wait, they are leaving I think... Why does she need to hug him and kiss him every time she sees him?" Lilly whispered irritated.

My heart clenched painfully. I did not like the idea of Alvin with any other girl apart from me Lilly and his mother.

"Kiss?" the words spilled out before I could stop them.

"No, no it was just a peck on the cheek V, nothing serious," Lilly assured hurriedly.

"Alright, that's not too bad, I guess," I mumbled.

"V, do you know that Khloe is in touch with someone outside of us?" Lilly asked confused, her voice sounding distant.

"No. No, wait! A few days back Alvin had told me that Khloe was meeting someone. Maybe there is someone outside who knows Khloe's situation?" I shrugged not sure.

"It's a woman. She came in as soon as Alvin left as if she was waiting for him to leave." Lilly the part detective whispered conspiratorially, getting me interested.

"Do you see the woman?" I was a lot curious now.

"No, I can only see her back. And even from here, she seems a lot familiar." I heard commotions from Lilly's end.

"Lil? What happened?" she was not talking right now and all I could hear was her breathing.

She talked after a minute. " I just came out. I had to be inconspicuous so they couldn't see me. I am just leaving, maybe I'll be able to see that woman from outside."

"Yes, that's a good idea, maybe-"

"V!" she cut me off urgently.

"Yes? What happened? Are you alright?" my first instinct was that she got hurt.

"Yes, I am good but maybe you will need to sit before I tell you who I am seeing with my eyes," she said with all seriousness.

"What's going on Lilly? you are scaring me now."