15- A good secretary never ever makes her boss jealous.

"WHAT!" I got freaked.

"Shhh, don't be so loud!" Lilly warns, dragging me to a quieter place.

"I think I heard you wrong. Again, who is here?" I ask scanning the big hall.

"Celestina Ivonof, you know, psycho." Lilly waves her hand near her head, trying to imitate a loose screw from the head. Very poor imitation I tell you.

"Shit!"

"It's fine. Alvin has Khloe with her. They will take care of that. But now we have to implement our plan."

"What plan?"

"Just do as I say okay? We will have loads of fun today!" Lilly smiles like a Cheshire cat, making me take a step back from her.

"Li, you are scaring me," I whisper a little skeptical by the look on her face, I should try to find a way out. Yes!

"Shush, don't give me your 'looking for a plan to escape look' and now listen to me," She orders, glaring into my soul, holding my shoulder. " There are men in this hall, interested in you, you just need to wait till someone approaches you, and then you have to do just 3 things."

"3 things?"

"Yes. First, you will slowly touch his arm, like this," Lilly goes on demonstrating her step with a slow caress to my hand.

"Second. While he is talking to you you need to keep playing with your hair, with a constant smile on your face."

"Seriously?" I hold in my laugh.

"Yes, don't laugh. This how you make it obvious that you are interested in them."

"And they fall for that?" I ask sarcastically.

"Well, how do you think I made your stupid brother fall for me?" She retorts, with an attitude, making me laugh.

"Ok, go on," I mutter still chuckling, trying to get serious.

"And then last but not least, u need to slap him playfully." Lilly finished with a nod of her head.

"Slap him?" I burst out in laughter again. I found it funny. Extremely, ridiculously funny.

"Playfully!" she asserts. " A playful slap. Like this"

"Okay okay, I  know about that." I avoid her incoming hand directed at me.

"Good, now act natural, Alvin's minion is approaching," Lilly says swiftly, turning around and smiling at the new presence.

"Having fun ladies?" Dylan the oh-so-infamous flirt of this city, gives us a charming smile, hands tucked in his trouser pockets.

"We were, until you decided to drop by," Lilly whispers under her teeth, giving him a forced sarcastic smile.

"A pleasure as always my sweet cousin," Dylan laughs, taking Lilly in a hug. They were cousins if you didn't know. And they were close, like real siblings.

"And you my beauty, beautiful as always," He then compliments me, taking my hand and placing a kiss on it.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself, Dylan." I smile at the handsome man.

"Why thank you beauty. you just made my night." Dylan gives a mega-watt smile, now his hands firmly placed on our backs, as he takes us with him to the main hall, where the event was supposed to begin.

"Well thank you for dragging tome our table, cuz," Lilly utters sarcastically, finally taking a seat. Everyone else was already there.

"Here's your parcel mate." Dylan, says patting Alvin's back. All Alvin does is raise the glass in his hand, as a gesture of appreciation.