28- A good secretary never gets angry

I was just horribly mortified yesterday. Once my brother saw Alvin on top of me and me doing things to him, all the sensual energy/ lust I was feeling just vanished in the air like magic. Also, it was like a bucket of cold water poured on me.

Alvin had tried consoling me but I was embarrassed to face Ricardo in the car way back home. My first experience of ever having a boyfriend was marked by such an event. I will never forget that.

But then as it was Ricardo and not Richy, he had assured me that though he would have liked to never see me in such a position, he understood that it was natural. he was just misfortunate to have entered at the moment.

It all happened yesterday so I am still not fully recovered from that and on top of that, Alvin was sporting a hickey which was a clear indicator of what happened yesterday. I would get giddy seeing that and the next minute Alvin would give me a smirk and I would get beat red from all the blushing.

Alvin didn't even try to hide it. He was such a love-sick fool. That he declared himself. I wasn't calling him names you know, he was doing it himself.

Anyway, let's come back to the present. Today seemed to be a 'let's stare at our boss and gossip behind his back' day as every single person in the lobby was staring at Alvin and me. Or maybe just him?

At first, I thought maybe it was because of the hickey he was sporting proudly but it wasn't that.

The ground floor secretary, Tania called me over waving her hands, when I was walking towards the elevator.

"I'll be back!" I excused myself from Alvin and my brothers walking towards the gossiping secretory.

"Hi good morning Tania, you seemed to be jumping to tell me something," I joked with a smirk and she giggled.

"Oh, you know me! Here take this paper with you. I forgot to send it up." she chimes happily, her eyes wide.

"Something good today in the papers?" I asked leaning onto her desk.

"Yes! you should read it too. It's about Mr Grace and that actress." she whispered, shooing me away as she got a phone call.

I on the other hand was not expecting this. The smirk fell off along with my happy mood.

When I reached the elevator with the paper in my hands, Alvin and my brothers were still waiting for me.

"What was that about Pikachu?" Richy asked. He was always eager for gossip.

I just handed him the newspaper, " See for yourself."

"Ooh! it's about your boyfriend," Richy whispers excitedly in a teasing voice and then continues, " You are the talk of the town again! Alvin."

"What's it about?' this was Ricardo, peeking into the papers.

" Latest gossip has reached the city's best tabloids yet again! Alvin Grace from the Kosmos company had yet again broken many hearts. It seems that the famous nerd playboy has rekindled with his ex, high school sweetheart Khloe..." And Richy stopped reading hiding the newspaper behind his back.

I gave him a look. All the three men were staring at me for any reaction but I didn't give them any. I knew the tabloids always blew things out of proportion.

"Pikachu-"

"Lilliput-"

"Read the whole thing Richy, or I'll do it myself, " I said softly but yet my insides were burning with jealousy. Even if I knew it wasn't true, it was still irritating.

"Umm, ok." he gulped and brought out the paper again, hiding his face behind it, and started reading.

"-Noktorn. We have the latest images to show the affectionate couple in public. They didn't seem to be bothered by people watching them as they had lunch in the popular restaurant, 'The Rose'. Our source has revealed that the famous action movie actress has been staying over at MR grace's apartment for a few days now. And all this information had been obtained from one of their common friends. We hope to"