Chapter 11

Romano had left everyone at the start of the hallway, but they could find the way by them selfs, they were big boys c:< . Only Russia entered his own room alone, everyone else went in with someone else: England and France, America and Japan, Germany and Italy and Canada with Prussia.

Poor Russia.

Anyways, with everyone's favorite ship.

Germany wasn't very pleased at the fact that his boyfriend would hide such an important thing about himself from him, but he knew that getting mad wouldn't have helped the situation.

Italy on the other hand, looked very uncomfortable "Vee~ Germania, you aren't mad, right?"

Germany sighed at his lover's innocence. "Don't worry about it, it's ok". Italy smiled and hugged him.

In the room over Prussia was talking to Canada. Not because they were THAT great of friends, but Canada's other two options were being the third wheel, so no thank you.

NEXT, were England and France, discussing the revelation that just occurred. It was very awkward of course, but they're an awkward couple.

England was sitting on the side of the bed next to his """""worst enemy""""". France was looking elsewhere and refusing to speak and cooperate, wich made England extremely frustrated and annoyed.

He ended up lightly slapping France's arm in an attempt to make him turn around, wich half worked, if it weren't that France turned around and purposefully face planted on the bed.

England groaned, and out of ideas, simply decided to lay on top of France (The last time he will be on top- cofcofcofcofcofcof). Their bodies formed an odd 'X' shape, but that was their own way of couple bonding I guess.

NEXT NEXT, were America and Japan. America was silently squeezing his """"best friend"""", who was honestly finding it hard to breathe. They sat there on the edge of the bed, in complete silence.

It had taken everyone a couple hours to fully recover from what they hand just seen. But finally, they had all reunited again.

Italy hugged his big brother, who instead of pushing him off, returned the hug slightly pissed off. "Vee~ Loviii tutto bene?"

Romano didn't answer his brother, so his brother insisted.

"Loviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

"No"

"..."

"..."

"Loviiiiiiii"

Romano glared at him.

"Vee~ what if we go outside in the gardens for the rest of the day?". Everyone agreed, and Romano started guiding the to the front door.

To their happiness (Especially Italy's cofcofcofcofcofcof) The front door open. All of them stood opened mouthed at the beauty of the garden."Dudes. Let's play a game".

So they ended up playing hide and seek, tag, and a few other games and they had a blast ^^ . By the time they all sat down on the grand entrance's steps, they were exhausted.

"That was much more fun than I expected actually..." England was sprawled upon the steps, with his head on France's lap and his feet on the grass. France had a hand in the other's hair, and everyone totally realized that they don't have feelings for each other.

"Oui, I agree" France was staring absent mindedly at the sunset, sitting with a hand supporting his chin and the other one leaning on his totaly-not-crush.

"We should do stuff like this more often, just go out and have fun" America was lying face up on the grass in a starfish position. He had taken off his jacket and put it next to Japan and the front door, and was also holding his glasses in his left hand.