Chapter 6

Japan awwed internally at America's pout, and then he started reading again: "Dear Diary, I played with my new boss today. His name is Frederick II. But it's too long to say so I decided to just call him Old Fritz! I'm so awesome at nicknames -Prussia"

"I know, I'm so awesome at everything. Even at raising kids! WEST TURNED OUT ALMOST AS AWESOME AS ME!"

"Danke bruder-"

"Ja ja"

Then the silence of course.

Japan took it as the chance to read again "Russia hides many things in his coat"

"Da, that's were I keep my magic metal pipe of pain" He pulled out the pipe, held it with both hands and smiled disturbingly, as he always does.

"Mkay dude"

"And I also have my sickle and hammer" He pulled out a golden sickle with a red handle from out of his jacket. He soon put it back as this sentence sounds so bad.

"Dear diary, being a Canadian is confusing because you sound like an American, write like a Brit and throw in just enough French words to freak everyone out. -Canada"

"Dude, that sounds cool"

"Thanks"

"I wish I could do that. Now go on dude"

Japan rolled his eyes but complied "The colonies have a tendency to spend christmas with England. Usually, he tells them that they can't open any presents until he's awake. So, it has happened that a very adult Australia has jumped on his bed with screams of 'WAKE UP DAD IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS' and then dragged him downstairs by his foot to get the presents"

"I bumbed my head on too many steps that day" England muttered under his breath with a small pout.

"Vee~ Germania? I have a question. When do we go to sleep? I'm tired" Italy's voice coverd England's pouts. Germany sighed and checked his watch.

"It's late afternoon, I say that we read a couple more things, have dinner and then go to bed, mhm?"

Italy 'veed' and nodded "Va benissimo!"

"Good then. Japan, could you continue?"

Japan nodded "Prussia's favorite non-Germanic holiday is April Fools, simply because it's a day where he gets to prank and be a nuisance. He does this every day, but on April Fool's he typically gets his behavior excused by his brother and a high five from America"

"Kesesese, I'm awesome, right bruder?"

"Ja ja, you are"

">:D"

Germany rolled his eyes, concealing a smile.

"Dear diary, I'm scared about what might happen. We just ran out of pasta -Germany"

"That was scary" Germany looked down at next to him "Vee~ don't worry Germania! I'm not mad anymore! >:3". Germany patted Italy's head making him 'vee'.

"Wait!"

"Ja?"

"DINNER TIMEE!!!"

Jan. 26th 2024 :)