XXXVII

Narrator

Reality was bleeding into the new timeline.

It was causing confusion and chaos in just about everyone in Haerin and Y/n's life.

While many people around were starting to vaguely remember something between Haerin and Y/n....

Y/n was starting to forget everything.

- Y/N POV -

My head had been hurting a lot lately.

I found myself starting to forget about Haerin and Yoongi.

It was getting to the point that I was starting to give up on this idea of somehow changing Haerin's mind.

At this point, I didn't know if this was reality the whole time and I had just dreamt up a different life at some point.

Either way, I didn't care.

*DING, DONG*

My doorbell suddenly rang.

I groaned and got up to see who was at the door.

"Sakura?" I was a bit confused.

"Hey, we're have you been?!" She started smacking my arm

"Zuha said you suddenly went messing on her and stopped going to the boxing gym. Have you lost your mind? Do you not know how to use a phone?" She started to scold me.

"What are you talking about?!" I was really confused.

As far as this story went, I was never friends with Sakura. So, I never met Kazuha.

"Don't give me that crap. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where's Yoongi?" Kkura suddenly stormed into the house.

"He doesn't live here," I answered her.

"Ugh, you two drive me crazy!" She rolled her eyes.

"Where's Haerin?" Kkura started walking into Haerin's room.

I furrowed my brows as I watched her freeze when she tried to walk into Haerin's room. "You alright?" I asked.

Kkura suddenly shook her head a bit and turned to look at me. "I don't think this is the house for me. The second bedroom is a bit smaller than I thought," she told me.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

Kkura started walking back out of the house and I was really confused on her sudden mood change.

"What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

"The house is a little small and there's graffiti all over the front of the house. I think I'll pass on this house. I think it's best if make a few fixes before trying to sell the house. It's not very appealing right now," Sakura gave me a bow and suddenly walked away.

We Never Happened | Haerin x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara