XXIV

Narrator

Y/n spent the next few weeks depressed over the breakup. It was to the point that Yoongi would stop by every day to make sure Haerin had eaten something.

Since all Y/n did was hide in their room.

- Yoongi POV- 

I couldn't bear to see Y/n mopping around anymore.

"Get your ass up! We're going on a trip!" I smacked Y/n with a pillow.

"Nooooo," Y/n groaned.

"Come on. We're going to the beach house. You need some sun!" I tried to pull Y/n out of bed.

"Haerin and her friends are going too. So, get up. Everyone is waiting!" I dragged Y/n across the floor.

"I don't want to!" Y/n groaned, giving me all their deadweight.

It took a while, but after half an hour we all managed to convince Y/n to get dressed and pack up.

- Y/N POV -

It felt like it took forever to get to the beach house. Although, the drive was kind of nice. It reminded me of when I was a kid and we used to go on trips with our parents.

"Remember this?" Yoongi asked as we arrived at the beach house.

"Yup," I coldly replied and hopped out of the truck.

The girls excitedly ran out of the car and ran into the house.

"Think they'll like it?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah," I sighed out and walked into the house.

I isolated myself in one of the rooms for a while and just listened to music.

I didn't feel any different than I did at home. If anything, it was noisier than before with all the girls running around the house.

"Y/n-ssi!!" Someone suddenly knocked on my door...

It sounded like Minji.

"We're going to the beach! Come out!" Yoongi yelled through the door.

"Y/n-ssi, come out and look at the pretty sky!" Haerin's voice followed after.

"Uurrghhh," I groaned in annoyance.

I reluctantly got out of bed and put on my sandals. I then walked out of the room to find everyone staring at me.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Hanni suddenly yelled and took off running.

The rest of the girls took off running after her and Yoongi followed after. I followed along at my own pace.

When I finally made it down to the beach, I saw Haerin standing on the edge of the stairs. "What's the matter?" I asked.

Haerin looked at me and shook her head.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Nothing, I'll just watch from afar," She told me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk onto the beach. Just as my feet hit the sand, something started to feel wrong.

"The sand feels too hard on my feet," Suddenly started to echo in my head.

I unconsciously stopped in my tracks and turned back around. "Here, put my sandals on. The sand is kind of hard," I coldly told Haerin.

"How did you-" Haerin looked at me a bit shocked.

"Just put them on," I sighed out.

Haerin suddenly squealed and quickly put the sandals on. She then grabbed a hold of my arm and started to jump around in excitement.