XXXIV

Narrator

"Please, let me say goodbye," Y/n whispered against Haerin's lips.

Haerin suddenly realized what was going on and quickly pushed Y/n off of her.

"What's the matter with you?!" Haerin yelled.

Minji suddenly came running towards the pair and started to help Haerin up from the sand. "Are you two alright?" She asked.

Haerin furrowed her brows and angrily nodded.

Haerin had no idea what had just happened but she didn't remember giving Y/n permission to kiss her.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin was giving me the cold shoulder again.

I was back to being a weirdo and a creep.

"And why did you kiss her?" Yoongi was scolding me.

Haerin had told him that I kissed her and now he was upset because I made Haerin uncomfortable.

It's not like I could explain that this isn't how the story is supposed to go. It's not like I could explain that I could see the real Haerin bleeding through...

Y/n like I had been trying to bleed through into this really too...

It's not like I could just say that this isn't what I wanted.

I wanted my wife back. I wanted to be back in that hospital, minutes from death, saying bye to everyone I love. I wanted to keep all my memories. I wanted to die with the feeling of being completely in love.

"I know you two have kissed before, but you can't keep hitting on someone who's rejected you already," Yoongi kept scolding.

"Yeah, sorry," I exhaled out.

"Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to her!" Yoongi yelled.

"Alright. I get it!" I raised my voice in frustration.

*DING, DONG*

The doorbell suddenly rang.

Yoongi exhaled deeply and calmed himself a bit before heading over to open the front door. I calmed myself a bit too before following after him.

"Hiiiii!!!" We found Karina and Eunwoo at the door.

My blood immediately began to boil at the sight of Eunwoo.

Now that I knew what was going on... I could feel all my real emotions...

"Oh, Eunwoo-ssi! What are you doing here?" Haerin suddenly walked up to the door.

"Yoongi invited me to hang out!" Eunwoo looked happy to see Haerin.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and turned to look at Karina. "Jeno finally let you out his claws?" I sassed her.

It seemed like I still had remanence of this new me inside.

"We broke up," Karina raised an eyebrow at me.