XIX

Narrator

Everyone was having a pleasant lunch, when someone unexpected suddenly walked in through the front door.

It was Yoongi.

- Y/N POV -

- Y/N POV -

"Oppa!!" All the girls in the room suddenly yelled and ran over to hug Yoongi.

I was so confused. I didn't know my brother knew all of Haerin's friends too.

"Oh my god!" Yoongi had this stupid gummy smile on his face as he hugged the girls one by one.

"Oppa! Y/n-ssi made lunch. You should join us!" Haerin suddenly invited Yoongi to eat with us.

I furrowed my brows in anger. I didn't want Yoongi in the house and I certainly didn't want to sit through another meal with him.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Yoongi petted Haerin's head.

My blood began to boil at the sight.

"Just say why you're here and get out," I coldly spoke up.

The room became quiet and Haerin's smile suddenly dropped.

"Umm, I came to show Haerin the new beta of my game. I also bought you a new guitar. I hope you still know how to play," Yoongi awkwardly answered.

"You're making a new game?!" Haerin suddenly got all giddy.

"I want to play it too!" Hanni started whining.

"Me too!" The girl named Danielle looked too happy for her own good.

I noticed how happy Haerin looked again and realized I shouldn't ruin it for her. I knew all too well what it felt like to have tiny happy moments in your life ruined.

I didn't want to do that to her. So, I cleaned my plate and placed it in the sink.

"Feel free to eat up and hang out with girls. I'll be in my room studying," I told Yoongi before walking over to lock myself in my room.

- Haerin POV -

Yoongi oppa was as sweet as I remembered. He even remembered tutoring me and my friends when we were younger.

But, I did feel bad that Y/n had to study while we all hung out.

"We should ask Y/n to watch the movie with us," Hyein suggested.

"No, it's okay. Y/n-ssi is studying," I shook my head in response.

"Oh, kitty. Naive as always," Yoongi oppa told me.

I tilted my head a bit confused.

I never understood why people called me that. I wasn't as naive as people thought.