[Mature] Fruit of Temptation

Sara and Shubman had never been happier.
Their calls continued, the only difference was that their conversations now were increasingly into the PG 21 domain. It was a good fit. Shubman liked to dominate,  while Sara preferred to be at the receiving end.

Their desire for each other was palpable. The conversation that night, had opened a surging dam of lust. Intimate photos shared between them, would only ignite it further  and further, instead of quelling it down.

Shubman being Shubman, used his sexual want, to his benefit. He put all his pent up frustration, into cricket. Practicing shots again and again, he exhausted himself enough, not to think about the latest picture of Sara's boobs. Soft, supple, milky white, with pink nipples, yum, how juicy it will be to bite on. Shit-

He was hard again.

Whom was he kidding,  throwing himself  in cricket, had failed to keep his growing want at bay. He couldn't  stopped  thinking about  her, whenever  he was not practicing. The fact that she was only his, his to claim, his to touch, his to please, made it only  harder for him to stay in control.

In the late hours of night, he had found himself making plans, of how he could  reach Sara. Being in U19 team, did have payment,  but it was meagre to what was required to visit London. Another hurdle was getting  a visa, he didn't  know the process of getting one, as all work was mostly done by the management company  hired by ICC. He had still asked around,  and gathered that he had to go to the UK embassy, to apply for visa, which would  take months to get approval. He had to wait till she was in India. Then he could  sneak out for a night  perhaps.

The days had flown by, and it was finally  time for the main event,  the world cup. He had flown  all over India during state matches, but travelling to a new country New Zealand  was total new experience. He couldn't stop clicking pictures, and sending  them to Sara, who was equally  excited, seeing  him excited.

U19 internationals were different from local ones. The hotel that was booked for them was a cosy one, they were staying  on the same floor as locals. What surprised him was they had separate rooms this time. He loved staying  with Ishan, no issues in that, but having  a room to himself  meant longer, dirtier, wetter conversations with Sara.

However, His expectations were butchered as Sara revealed that her end sems were near, and she had to put in extra hours to pass them. Her exams had coincided with the finals, that implied, no horny conversations till the finals. Nothing  could have been more disappointing to Shubman at this point.

"Mere sath hi aisa kyu Hota h" Shubman whined in a babyish voice.

"Hold your horses lover boy!" Sara's  melodious  laugh followed.

"Tum ye socho na, dono apne apne game me concentrate  Kar payenge" Sara tried to cheer him up.

"Mujhe tumpe concentrate karna h" Shubman countered.

This made Sara laugh out louder.

"I want you in my arms so bad, I wanna kiss you, fuck you, make you minee" his voice laced with desperation.

"Raha nhi jata na, tapad hi waisi hi" Sara teased him.

"Come one, you also want me, don't you?" Shubman's voice pleading.

"Tum kuch plan Karo na, tum badi ho mujhse, jyada experience  h tumhe" Shubman continued pleading.

"Ok ok baba, mai kuch karti hu" Sara tried to fake pacify him, amused at his kiddish antics.

"Ok shub, we can meet after the finals. Tum bhi India aa jaoge, mai try karungi, exam k bad semester  break me aa jau, we can meet then somehow" Sara said after thinking  for a bit.