𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

This chapter will take place in episodes 006-007!

Enjoy!!

_______________________

[AT PROJECTOR BASE]

PROJECTORWOMAN POV

I was at the projector race lab, and one of the lead generals called me and TV woman into the meeting room for something important.

Me and her walked into the meeting room, sitting down at the big table in front of a scientist projector and the lead general.

The scientist projectorman was presenting this new type of material to us. It seemed very strong and durable.

Projector General walked over to me and gave me a blueprint, which seemed like a new model for something.

Either way, this new material will help the alliance greatly.

General Projectorman then pats me on the shoulder, raising his free arm and pointing behind him. He was indicating that I should go back to my duty.

But out of nowhere, black smoke appeared from the corner of the room.

Out of the black smoke came Chief Clockman and a normal television man.

TV woman got up from her seat and looked at the televisionman, most likely questioning why he was with the Clock Chief.

The Clock Chief made his way over to my General and started discussing something with gestures.

I and Tv woman exchanged glances, wondering what they were discussing. General Projectorman suddenly snapped his head towards the Clock Chief after he made a very concerning gesture.

Clock Chief then put his hand on Projector General's shoulder, shaking his head in a sorrowful way.

I don't know what he was signifying, but it didn't seem good.

Projector General understood the message and immediately whipped out his tablet. He began to type out and send a message. While he was doing so, Clock Chief walked back over to the TVman and teleported out of the room.

I looked back at the Projector General, speed walking towards him quickly and looking at what he was typing on his tablet.

Projector General was sending out an SOS message for our titan.

TV woman walked over to us and saw the message, immediately realizing the situation. She grabbed my arm and led me out of the room. When we walked out of the meeting room, a black fog surrounded us, which meant TV woman was teleporting us.

I stared at TV woman for a second before she let go of my hand. We were now in the clock base.

I looked around at all of the clock agents staring at a ripped-in-half Large Clockman who was lying on the table.

I walked over to the table and stared at his upper body, wondering how this could've happened. When I wasn't looking, TV woman teleported out of the base. She probably had to do something important.

I pointed to one of the clock agents, wondering if they had time-reversal powers, all of them shook their heads beside one. It was the Pendulum Clockman. He walked over to me, raising his hand. He was a little awkward.

Pendulum Clockman lowered his hand and looked at Large Clockman's body. He knew it was going to be a challenge to try and revive him.

Everyone was watching Pendulum Clockman as he used his magical clock powers to try and put the Large Clockman back together, but when he was done, it did not work.