𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

First chapter is finally out!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

This will take place in episodes 001-002.

____________________

Titan Projectorman will still look like this until his upgrade.

After the events of episode 58, everything was going smoothly, until something happened that changed EVERYTHING

Titan Projectorman POV

I just tackled an Octo Rocket Launcher plane toilet that was about to shoot Titan Speakerman, I got up from where I tackled it into a couple of buildings and looked at the other Titans, Titan Speakerman and Titan Cameraman just got done killing a Mutant Tank toilet and were staring at me, disgusted because I was covered in blood from crushing the Octo Rocket toilet when I rammed into it.

I glanced at the dead plane toilet and looked back at the other Titans, waving off the situation and mess.

I turned to my left, and saw an army of speakermen, welcoming their titan back to the alliance side.

It was heartwarming, knowing that Titan Speakerman was finally back on our side.

Titan Cameraman looked at Titan Speakerman, before sticking his hand out and asking for a dab.

Titan Speakerman gladly accepted, dabbing Titan Cameraman up while I secretly snuck behind them and put my arms around both their necks.

I projected a text saying "Say Cheese!" while there was a cameraman in front of us, taking a picture of us three titans.

He took a snap and gave a thumbs up, letting us all know that he took the picture.

Suddenly though...

*EXPLOSION*

*EXPLOSION*

*EXPLOSION*

Everyone got alarmed and looked towards all the buildings where the speakermen were.

Out of nowhere, hundreds of UFO toilets flew from the smoke where the speakermen were, and started shooting every alliance member down.

Titan Speakerman charged his guns and shot at the toilets, but missed miserably.

The UFO toilets shot down Titan Speakerman, and used a special laser to hold things in place, kind of like a gravity gun. (From Gmod)

I ran over to swap down the UFO toilets from holding down Titan Speakerman, but it was all just a distraction.

I killed the last one that was holding down Speaker Titan, but I swiftly reached my hand behind my head at a fast speed, I was very surprised.

I tugged at something that was behind my neck and ripped something out.

When I took my hand in front of me, I was holding a parasite toilets head.