𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗?

Hello, this is the bio and description of Titan Projectorman.

But in this story, he will look a little different.

Picture:

This is what he will look like

His speed is enhanced same goes with his strength.

Height (Meters): 70 meters

Here's a height board btw.

Almost the same height as the biggest titan, 5 meters less

There will be a custom Upgraded Titan Projectorman in this universe.

(Credits to https://www.reddit.com/user/VM35/ this user made the wonderful projector art designs that I decided to use for this story.)

Abilities:

I'll just tell you what VM35 wrote for his abilities.

Skip abilities if you decided to read the image instead of this text

Large Projector Storage: He can store up to four Large Projectormen in his projector head, they all have the main melee weapon that every projectormen has, hopefully, they don't eavesdrop on anything.

Cloned Projectors: He can project clones of himself, basically a decoy, but if any object, person, or thing collides with the projection, it immediately falls into fragments.

Cloned Objects: Titan Projectorman can't just clone himself but can also clone project buildings and rocks, even skibidi toilets to fool another.

Lens Laser: Projector Titan can shoot a laser just as powerful as Titan Speakerman's core laser.

Blades: He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, he uses his blades most of the time, and he can shoot the blades from his wrist like a crossbow, the blades are rechargeable so they come back after being broken or purposefully shot out.

It does say he's weak at fist-to-fist, but we'll just ignore that since he's the best titan when it comes to hand-to-hand.

Relationships:

Titan Cameraman: 10/10, They are best bros, usually have each other's back, and make a great duo.

Titan Speakerman: 11/10, Titan Speakerman and Titan Projectorman are TOTALLY just best friends. (They actually joke around most of the time.)

Titan Televisionman: 5/10, Barely notice each other, but whenever they do run into each other they compete against some random thing.

Titan Clockman: 8/10, They interact with each other, with full respect, Projector just thinks titan clockman is too... elegant? (Why does titan clockman have toes?)

Titan Drillman: 100/10, You'll see why. (Titan Drillman is short.)

Titan Pencilman: N/A, He has not shown up yet.

_____________________________

Well, that ends the bio.

I will most likely not be posting chapters on this book in a while, maybe chapter 1 soon though.

This was just to get you guys ready for what's to come.

But for now, have a nice 2024, and until next time.