𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

This Chapter will take place in episodes 003-004, Enjoy.

______________

3RD POV

We see a group of projectormen, about six of them walking into a building, wielding sniper rifles, jetpacks, stunguns, shotguns, and more, also a large projectorman holding a minigun, and in his other hand, a large bag.

They all walk down the hall of the building and stop in front of an elevator that needs an identification.

The large projectorman straps his minigun behind his back and reaches into his pocket, taking out an ID card and swiping the card in the ID device.

The card went in and it was successful, opening the elevator doors and allowing the projector crew to walk in.

First, the large projectorman stepped inside, and then the rest walked in.

After everyone was inside, the elevator doors closed, and the elevator started going down.

A normal projectorman, wearing a fancy blue suit with a red tie pointed at the bag, wondering what it was since he never saw what was in it, he just knew that he was assigned to retrieve it with this crew.

The large projectorman looked at him, then the bag, and just waved it off, projecting a sentence telling the projectorman that it was very confidential till release.

Everyone else in the elevator was looking, but shrugged it off, and continued waiting for the elevator to stop.

TIMESKIP, QUIET ELEVATOR = AWKWARD.

Once the elevator stopped, the doors opened, and the six projectormen walked out of the elevator and started walking down a futuristic-looking hallway.

Turns out that this is the Projector Base.

The six agents looked around, watching medic projectormen repair broken/dismantled projectormen on tables, and scientist cameramen speaking with projector scientists.

When agents finally reached the end of the hall, they stopped in front of a huge door, the Large Projectorman used his ID to open the door, and the six agents walked inside, with the door closing behind them.

After they all went through the door, they arrived in front of a group of projector higher-ups, mostly generals.

The five projectorman walked around the room and stood against the walls, with their guns drawn out and held to their chests like the soldiers they were.

The large projectorman walked up in front of the table and put the huge bag that he was carrying onto it.

He then proceeded to open the bag, taking out a black shard that was very shiny.

Everyone at the table was astonished, even the soldiers.

Well everyone except the large projectorman and a specific scientist projectorman that was in the middle of the table.

Turns out he was the one who assembled the six and made them go on an expedition to retrieve the stone.

He looked at the stone, got up, and walked over to it, picking it up and observing it closely.

He then put the stone down and projected a sentence.

"Finally, we have been searching for this material for ages!" The scientist projected.

Everyone looked at each other and then looked back to the scientist.

"Now we just need to collect a hell load more of this, and we can finally put the evolution into action." He projected, continuing his first sentence.