𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

This will take place in episodes 004-005!

Enjoy!!

__________

Cameraman POV

I was assigned to patrol a certain area of London with my squad, unfortunately though, they all died.

I was the sole survivor, roaming through the streets while trying to get a signal on my tablet to request help.

As I was hoping for a signal though, on my far right were the Large Clockman and a Large Speakerman.

They were both walking down the street, I guess they were friends because why were they just randomly walking down the street?

As they were walking though, a skibidi toilet slid over to me and tried to bite me but I dodged and punched it in the face, giving me enough time to pull out my stungun that all patrol cameramen are equipped with and shooting the toilet in the face.

After I stunned the toilet I finished it off by flushing it, but when I was done and turned around, there was a hoard of skibidi toilets surrounding the large duo.

Large Clockman pointed at his clock head, signifying that he was about to stop time.

But when he tried to do the time dilation, he fell to his knees and held his head.

The Large Speakerman came to the Large Clockman's aid, trying to help him up and see what was wrong.

But it turned out that a skibidi toilet with a magnet helmet caused the distress, flying down next to the Large Speakerman and Large Clockman.

The Large Speakerman saw what was happening and dashed towards the Magnet toilet, but was quickly surrounded by the hoard of toilets.

The skibidi toilets started head-butting the Large Speakerman, actually damaging the giant. I took out my laser gun and shot the hoard of skibidi's, stunning them all and giving the Large Speakerman time to kill the magnet toilet.

The Large Speakerman hastily ran over to the Magnet toilet, grabbed him by the bottom of his toilet, and used his sound blast to blow the Magnet toilet into the rebel, killing the skibidi magnet toilet.

He started flushing all of the toilets, one by one while they were all still stunned, he looked at me and I gave him a thumbs up.

After he flushed the last toilet, he sprinted over to the Large Clockman, still on the ground holding his head.

The Large Speakerman waved his hand in what I'd assume is the Large Clockman's face, wondering if he was okay.

The Large Clockman looked up and gave a "👌" hand gesture.

Suddenly, the Large Clockman's head started spinning rapidly, and suddenly a black smoke appeared behind the Large Duo.

We prayed that it was just Titan TVman but no.

It was a Titan Magnet toilet.