11

"Dont hurt yuh head bout mi!mi ago leave yuh dirrty skunt hea!"she spoke again as I stared at duke.

"Who tf is this?"the dark girl that pulled the sheets spoke out as she caught cherise attention.Cherise turned and faced her "stupse"she sucked her teeth and walked away as we followed behind her and ecit the house.

"Babe!"Kai shouted out as he ran pass us and ran to cherise as she pulled her hand away from him"Dont fucking touch me !"she got into my car as i hopped in the passenger seat and she sped through the exit.

We pulled up to the mechanic shop as she walked in and asked about her car.I sat back in my phone as taylor facetime me.

I answered as duke face popped up."Type shit you on bruh!First-"

"Firstly if you answered the fucking phone yesterday you would know that i needed you when a whole set of fans attacked our cars.!"i spat out

"Babe,Taylor told us!"he calmly spoke.

"Nah dont babe me! Two bitches in yo bed?You single and I'm single!Do whatever the fuck you want duke!"i ended the phone call and cherise open the door and threw paper work at me.I folded them and placed them into her bag.

I went on instagram as we were on the shaderoon about what happened yesterday.We were all over the gram,A video of cherise cussing and the moment her window broke was all in seperate videos!I sighed and read the comments as she tagged us and became concerned.

The amp boys commented as i shook my head and continued to scroll.The closing door caught ny attention as i began to speak

"Girl you not gone believe them boys comm-AHHHHHH"I screamed out as duke pulled off and speed down the road.

"Cherise"I turned and watch her trying to swing on kai and look my direction."YOMI!"I heard before we turned out their sights.

"Duke let me the fuck out!"i said as he grabbed my throat and pulled me closer to him."Nah,You int single!You are mine!"He spoke out as he unzipped his pants and pulled into a house as he stepped out snd walked over to my side and lifted me out.

Once we entered the house he placed a condom on as he aligned himself at my entrance and he shakily breathed put as he slowly entered me.

The new feeling caught in my throat as i loudly moaned out."shiit just like that ma,Let go a bit!"he sped his waist up and held onto my throat as he gently laid me back onto the floor and lifted my legs over his shoulders as he pressed them down onto my chest.

"Fuck wait"i cried out as i tried move his face from my neck.He growled as he lifted his head back up and concentrated in pleasing me.

He bit into my neck and rubbed about my vagina as i caught my breath!

His shirt lifted and fit inbetween his teeth as he looked down as himself coated in cream."oh shiii"He grabbed my face and turn my face towards the mirror"keep creaming on my shit!"he grunted as he began to twitch.

"Ugh fuck!"I pulled him down and whimpered "come for my daddy!"He nodded as his sweat ran down on his face and onto mine.

"Open"he used his index and quickly tapped my lips twice as i moaned out and he came in my mouth."ahhhhh"he moaned out in satisfaction "shiiiiiiiii"he bit his lip snd leaned down to kiss me once i swallowed and stuck my tongue out.

"Fucking freak!"he smiled and walked off and cane back with a rag and wiped me clean.I sighed at it tried to catch my breath and get myself togther.

"Ma comere!"He said as i stood up and walked over to him....I want to be yours and and i want you to be mine....please mama i need you.........will you be my girlfriend?