2

"Hey yall"I stood infront my phone as i stared at the live comments.

User1:🥹❤️
Bluefacebabyyy✔️:💙💙💙
User2:So pretty Yoyo🥹😍😍😍

I stares at the love hearts everyone was sending.
"Im thinking to start a cooking channel on youtube"I bit into my strawberry as the girls stood beside me.

"Yeah you guysss?When yall want it !!!!"cherise asked as she leaned closer to the phone.

"The comments are going crazy,Kai and em on here!"taylor said as she fixed herself.

I turned and opened the fridge as i looked around for my water.The fridge being full always seemed confusing when ready but i finally found my water and turned to read the comments.

Kaicenat✔️:gyatttt
Dukedennis✔️:Aye bruh chill out!
Latto✔️:pretty😋❤️
JalenGreen✔️:❤️
Kaicenant✔️:check dms

"Ite yall,im finna go get ready for my little date and ill be right back"I ended the live and read kai message.

"Guys!Kai is asking me to come to his live stream tomorrow night for a sleepover!"I looked at the girls.

"Bitch go!"taylor slapped my shoulder and I turned and face her "dont slap me hoe!"i said as o replied and walked upstairs to my closet and dressed for my date.

My phone rung as I answered and jalen popped up.

Jalen:Sup baby girl!

Me:Hey baby,Im bout to head out now,You outside.?

Jalen:Yeah

Me:Ite bett

I ended the call and made my way downstairs.I walked towards his Range Rover as he stood outside and opened the door for me.
He entered the drivers seat and pulled off,I pulled put my phine and scrolled through my pictures like normal

"So how you been?"jalen asked as he stared at me.

"Ive been good,How bout you?"He sighed

"I mean after the breakup things werent good but im still glad i got you in my life"he faced me

"I mean it was for the best....anyways hows the basketball going?"

"Great!Last day here in Atlanta then we heading to los Angeles for a party and stuff!"

"Oh okay"

He pulled up to a restaurant as he hopped put furks swarmed him as he opened the door for me and people immediately took pictures.Jalen held my hand and placed me infront of him as we walked into the chanel store.

"Take whatever you want!"he said as he pulled out his phone and sat down.

"Awww bestie,thank you"

I began taking everything i wanted.I wasted no time picking everything.Once i was finished he payed for everything ,we got food and he dropped me off since he had a meeting with his coach.

I unpacked the stuff and placed them into the master room sized closet.I got a message from the girls as they told me to open instagram as i say everyone posting a picture of me snd jalen from when we were together.

Theshaderoom✔️:Looks like #Yomi and #jalen been cozy a-lot for a "broken up couple"

Theshaderoom✔️:Looks like #Yomi and #jalen been cozy a-lot for a "broken up couple".The two were slso seen today at a restaurant.Chatter online about her and #dukedennis.Hmmm what really tea?Who is mmmm

I started live and immediately spoke,
"Me and Jalen are not together and stop the false narrative.Jalen is in a relationship and im happy for him but we are friends!Stating these false statements will do nothing for us but It would affect our own relationship!"

I ended the live and saw jalen posted a tweet.

JalenGreen✔️
Me and Yomi have broken up a long time ago,we both moved on and are friends.💚

I liked his tweet and kept on scrolling.I turned off my phone and placed it onto the table.My phobe began to ring as i stared at the gurls group call and ignored.Once they ended the call my phone been vibrating non stop.I looked as instagram notifications popped up back to back.I opened the app and immediately watched the video of amp and adin

"Whats this?"i asked as i continued watching the video.

"Rate Yoyomi!"kai said as he sat back into his chair and the rest stared at the camera.

Everyone stayed silent as they slowly turned their heads to duke.

Adin:She's a fucking 10

Fanum:Aye bro

Kai:This was specifically for duke tho !

Duke smiled,showing his diamond grillz and licked his lips."Type shit,shawty above ten!YUH GET ME!?Shawty high up,type shi"The boys cheered him on as he dapped them up.

"Yo guys if you think we should invite her to a stream and the party spam the chat rn!"kai shouted at the camera as the live stream began to spam yes in the comments.

"Bet!"My phone vibrated as he typed away on his phone and showed the chat that he messaged me on instagram.

The girls busted through the door,jumping me in the process."yall bout it?"i asked as they stared at me.