18

"You coming?"Duke asked as i washed my face.
I peeped at the camera and saw him staring at me ..."okay"I sighed out

"Thats it mama!"he smiled as i blushed and turn my face in shame."Look at me while you blushing girlll"he dragged out as i looked at him and leaned my head.

"So beautiful"i thanked him as he blew a kiss and cut out the phone.I walked into my bedroom and sat on the bed.
"Give me strength!"I sighed and sat back.I pulled out my phone and saw a message on instagram from some YouTuber asking for a 20 vs 1.

I ignored it and continued with my day.
Cherise walked into the room and began to sing.
"Mi gi yah hit and run"I immediately sung with her.

"Girl yo new song is it!"I gave her a high five ."Kai ce-who?"She asked.

She sat beside me as I finally opened up the message once again and agree to the YouTube video.

"That's kingcid?"cherise asked as my eyes widen

"Hell no,it's a lot going on with that man for me to accept any of his requests.!He is in an abuse allegation and stealing,nuh uh!I spoke as I stood up and began to dress.

"We having a party but no one knows it's us...thank god we put the amp boys poster.Watch all the thirsty hoes come out!"I sighed as cherise spoke nothing but facts

I took a picture before I walk downstairs

I walked downstairs and as cherise and Taylor took  each other pictures

I walked downstairs and as cherise and Taylor took  each other pictures.I walked over to them and looked at the photos

I walked over to them and looked at the photos

"Okay yall looking fuckable and not the nips showing taylorrrr!"I teased as i flick them and she laughed out

"No bitch we see why u covering the breast cause the nips slightly covered!"cherise spoke up

"Oh shit the boys just pulled up!"Taylor spoke as we turned and saw the boys pulled in with their own vehicle.We made our way towards them as cherise stood back.
I walked up to Duke's Lamborghini as he got out and sat in the bench.

"Oh shit,the girls living it up mane got a mf yacht and shit"Fanun mumbled

"I'd drive that mf"he mumbled as he wrapped an arm around Taylor and greeted her with a kiss.

Duke sat on the bench ignoring me. "Hello"I tried to grab his hand but he stood up.I nodded and walked to cherise who ignore Kai.

"Im so over the party already!"I spoke as she follows me down to the beach.
People immediately start to flood the backyard.Everyone stood by the pool surrounding the amp member and the entire yard.

Me and cherise stayed in the ocean as we talked to each other.

"So wassup you int over dere.!?"cherise asked as i sighed

"He moving weird so I'm leaving him alone"I spoke as we walked out the water and entered the house.Cherise dangle the keys to the yacht.I smirked as we ran through the crowd and hopped on the yacht.

We sat at first and Taylor began to call us.We ignored the call and continued to talk as we drank a shot of Bacardi.

A few seconds later Taylor was making her way to the yacht as she made it halfway she looked up and began shouting .

"Yall goes int see me calling yall asses?"We nodded and I pulled out my phone at i go thru instagram.
"This nigga cant acknowledge me but posting these thirsty ass bitches trying to dance up and shit on him.!Look at this how sticking her tongue out,Ite Bett"I said as I went onto my instagram and posted single life.

"Come on now cause y'all enjoyed each other without me and ion talking bout eating each other cause y'all know I just wait in for the yes!I steal y'all from yuh niggas real quick!"Taylor spoke as we held her hand and walked back to the party.

She smacked both of our asses and placed her hand onto it as we walked thru the crowd.The amp boys were right infront of us along with the beta squad and Rdc.

We began to walk pass but in the mist fanun stopped Taylor once he called out her name.She stopped and told us she will meet us in the house.I was about to turn and continued walking but some man stopped me.

I raised my brows when I realized it was Blueface.He leaned down in my ear and whisper "wassup beautiful"I smiled and turned as Duke stared at us deeply.

"Shiii,where were you the entire party?"I laughed and pushed him away as I opened my mouth to speak

"Yomi!"Kai called out as I ignore him

I rolled my eyes and whispered to blueface "I taken" as she shrugged and said "so".

I laughed and grab cherise hand as Taylor held her thumps up while hiding behind fanum."My sis big single,Hello"Cherise spoke as we entered the house .

I walked into the kitchen as we laughed at what just happen."Think imma be the first one chrisean ass gone murder.!Pft!"I said as cherise began to fight air

We laughed together as cherise ran to the bathroom.I turned as I entered the fridge...an arm wrapped around my throat as i pushed back on the person.

"So u big single huh!?"Duke spoke into my ear.

"Yk I was gonna talk to you after the party cause you can clearly see ion did much shit here...but stood still and watch these niggas that stared at you but let me show you something"

He turned me around as I gasped as the picture being shown on his phone.