7

Duke stared at my face and bit his lip.He leaned into my neck and gave my neck some soft pecks.I squirmed as his gripped tighten on my waist"i know mama,come on"He grabbed my hand and led the way.

We walked outside as he dabbed up the bouncers  and turned to walk down the road.We stopped once kali got put of a car and stared at us.

"Hey baby"she walked up to him with a group of girls and gave him a hug

"Hey baby"she walked up to him with a group of girls and gave him a hug.He hugged back,she lifted one leg up and rocked side to side.I stepped back as the girl sent stink ass looks my way.I ignored as she rubbed his chest "where you off to?she asked as he laughed and bit his lips.

I shook my head and walked the opposite direction. "Weird ass hoe"someone said as I stopped walking and faced them as duke pushed kali one side.

"Bitch,you came out here dressed like a fucking forty year old gym teacher,look treat yourself nice"i pulled out a band of cash and threw it infront of her.

"Least i could do since yo broke ass bestfriends couldnt"i walked off as i heard duke call put for me.I ignored him and kept on walking.

The club door opened and a crowd immediately surrounded me.I took pictures and sign papers until jalen got here.I was kali,duke and her friends walking towards the entrance.

Jalen pulled up in a his Audi R8.He beeped as I excused myself,everyone stared at his car."its jalen green"Someone stood infront the car and took pictures of him as i walked to the other side.

I got in and he uncovered his face and slowly pulled off."you good?wassup wit you?"He asked as i sighed."niggas are comedians,always seems to make me laugh nuh!"i spoke as i stared through the window.

Duke stared at the car as i held up my middle finger.I sighed "ite lets go get some food and hopefully by time i get back all those damn people are gone"He spoke as he drove through the dark and empty city.

"Feeling to visit my hometown"i turned my attention to him and saw him all bruised up.

"Jalen wtf!"i touched the scratch in his face as he flinched

"Man me and india broke up"he bluntly said as he stared at the road

"Okay and thats not reason your face should look like that bruh!"I quickly grabbed it snd turned as his whole face was scratched up and knotted.

"Man she blaming me of sleeping around her friends,i never met her friends or anything but it is what it is,she had to go"jalen pulled into kfc.

He parked the car and told me to stay back.I watched him as he walked into the restaurant.I sat back and scrolled through my phone as i saw the girls posted the pictures of us which i honestly dont rmr doing but hey atleast im not a lil tipsy anymore

I sat back and scrolled through my phone as i saw the girls posted the pictures of us which i honestly dont rmr doing but hey atleast im not a lil tipsy anymore

I looked up and saw jalen walking back as i snapped one with him quick and posted to the gram

Bestie❤️🥹🪢

Bestie❤️🥹🪢

The door pulled and he sat down,placing the food onto my lap.He pulled off as if looked through the bag "jalen you order these large ass chips for what!!?"i asked as i held up three large chips.

"Man this girl in there talked more than she worked and gave me those and five sandwiches either four macaroni salad"i laughed put

"Oh and the last set of biscuits"i pulled out a chip and fed him as i ate myself.I sat back as he pulled up to the club and nobody was outside.He parked the car and sat back staring at me.

I gave him the bag after i took out a sandwich and chip.We began to catch up and lord i missed jalen Physically and Emotionally.My body missed every single thing about him.

I stared into his eyes as he did the same and grabbed my neck.He pulled me towards him as our lips touched.The kiss was so sweet and gentle until he pulled me onto his lap the kiss became sloppy.
I pulled away and looked at his glistening lips as he wiped his saliva from under my lip.

My phone began to go off as i saw instagram and the girls going off."what shade in twitter wait what?"

Kali✔️
@kaliii

Hoe cant keep her own thats why she came for mine but baby he int going no where....pls stop embarrassing yourself.