meeting

Y/n pov
Y/n ready for his mission and ready her weapons.she put her cats suit and put gun in her combat shoes and hide in back and put her sword on her back .
She about door open when she found thor in front of her door he about knock but stop.

When he see y/n he can't control himself and puch y/n in her room and close the door and try to kiss her
Y/n kiss him back but realised immediately and pushed him.
Thor look at her with questions.
So she put the chair in front of her bed and signal to him sit down.
When thor sit y/n speak to him ask whatever you want to ask.
Thor " what happened to you and why are you here, why are you faked your death, you never think about Asgard or mother and me what happened to us when you leave.

Y)n just listen and bluntly look at thor when he had finish his question she replied first nothing happened to me I Just change my priorities.
Second i live here now that's why I'm here.
Third you should ask yourself thor why would I fake my death.or should I asked why you kissed another woman when you are married. After that day I think everyday thor every minute how to convince ourself to workout this marriage. Think about frigga Loki all of you but what about me thor when you are in love with another woman you leave me alone. So when I had chance I faked my death and leave Asgard.
After that y/n stand from her bad and leave thor in her room at in his thoughts and thor doesn't notice it Natasha is out side the room to call Y/n when she noticed thor she asked her to what happened to him. Y/n is angry and reply to her leave him to be when he has time he leave himself.

On the way y/n try her emotions so Loki can't catch them and according to plan she meet with Loki .
Loki sense her presence and said I know you came to me y/n how are  you.
Y/n" fine Loki why are you here you shouldn't at Asgard. what happened to my bestfriend?
Loki"you leave for so much time y/n you don't know what happened to me.
Y/n silently asked what happened to you Loki.
Loki" like you change i also changed my self and prepare to rule this place.
You became pathetic y/n.
Y/n "well you think I became pathetic i think you know the reason why I'm here right at midgard but you never try put words on thor mind so what do expect from me Loki. I think I'm to much to be your best friend that's why you take your brothers side at that time after saying that much y/n leave Loki in his thoughts and Loki see her to leave
Y/n words hurt Loki because he knows at that time he is wrong. He has to choose that person side and he choose the safe side and because of it he regrets every time.
After some time Natasha enter the room and associates with plan and know about he about to use Bruce Hulk side and inform other by ear piece to confirmation Bruce in his lab and head to the lab when she get their  will be start a argument.
When y/n head inside the lab she saw messy argument take place she shout at like a leader and all are stop in there place when y/n is about say something a explosion take place at area and injured her but not much so she tell all to suit up and ready for fight.