truth /lies

In Asgard
Y/n search for thor in all palace and finally stop in front of frigga door.
She knows frigga know very well where is Thor so she ask to frigga
Mother I can't find thor.
Frigga is tensed by her question but she slightly simle and odin send thor to midgard for some work he returned in fer days. After hear frigga ans she little disappoint because thor never gone without telling her.
Y/n pov

3 days is passed and she can't any news of her husband and then a guard come to her room to inform that thor is back to Asgard with some of his friend she doesn't know his midgardian friend but she slightly angry with thor so she can't left her room in hope that thor try to convince her and admit her mistakes.
2days passed and y/n can't meet with his husband her time with spend with frigga or in library. So she became more disappointed or angry because thor forgot about her.
Y/n wandering in the palace because she knew he was busy with his friend but some time later on corridor balcony she se two figures a lady and his husband thor talking to eachother. She wants to surprise thor from behind but she doesn't know that a surprise wait for her. Before she goes to near thor to surprise him her legs freezed to her place her body stif and her eyes became numed because she saw thor kiss to jane. For the movement she can't move but stand their can't process what she see that her husband her love of life kissed another woman. She moved slowly slowly to her room and locked herself try to process what she see.

Some time later frigga knock on y/n door but no one answer. Y/n can't open the door because she doesn't know what can she do her life its like over and she doesn't want anyone can see her in that situation.

Frigga povs
When y/ n can't open the door so she goes to find thor if she can see y/n but she find out thor is with jane. Frigga know thor but she doesn't think he can do such stupidity to leave alone her wife and spend time with another woman. Thor see frigga and ask about what happened to see her tensed face. Frigga ask to thor if he can see y/n but he can't answer it because he knows when he came back to Asgard he can't meet y/n a single time so he said sorry to mother and denied it he can't see y/n. frigga is disappointed with thor but she can't say thing because of Jane and goes to find y/n.

Thor povs
Thor notice his mother disappointment and anger for him but he can't say word when Frigga left
Jane ask about y/n and thor told her she is a friend because he know he doesn't want to loose jane now and tell to jane rest in her room and then he goes to find y/n.

Y/n povs
Y/n comes to her sense and fresh her up and try to smile in front of mirror she knows she has to hide her emotions so she practiced to smile after some time she hear a knock on door when she open the door she saw thor in front of her he hugged y/n and enter the room and tell about frigga look for her (but y/n try to ignore eye contact with thor and tidings things in room) she reply in low voice oh I can see her after that then y/n said to thor that she see him with his friend on balcony and ask him to when she can meet his friend.
Thor body tensed about her question he replied tensely so...soon and ask why can't she meet him when he saw thor with his friend.
Y/n said in low voice i doesn't want to interrupt the conversation and leave silently to meet frigga.
(Thor think y/n can't see anything but in y/n mind she decided to leave thor because she knows that's better for thor and her.)

Thor notice y/n strange behaviour but can't say anything to her because he wants to focus on jane but he slightly angry himself to lied to y/n about Jane and his relationship.