back to home.

Heimdall open the door of bifrost and thor is in asgard. Frigga and his friends is waiting for Thor at the door of bifrost. When thor arrived his friends hug him tightly. Then frigga hug him and comfort herself that his son is come back.
Y/n doesn't know thor will come back. She is in her room to set the room and the she read a book on the bed.
When someone knock on her door and said thor is come back.
She can't explain how she happy.y/n run around at palace to find the thor when y/n see he is alone walking in corridor. Y/n run to him and tightly hug him. Her eyes with full of tears her vision becomes blurry.

When thor what happened to him he also hug y/n gently. When thor realise y/n is crying he gently wiped her tears for her face. Y/n take his to their room for freshen up and then thor went to meet his father.
Thor tell everything thing to his father and he decided to punish Loki to loke his up for some for he realised that what he could do.
After the dinner thor goes to his room where y/n already waiting for him.
Thor and y/n talked about midgaurd for late night and thor tell her about his midgaurdian friends.
Y/n listen all his stories when her eyes became heavy and she goes to sleep.
When thor realise y/n is sleeping. He hugged her goes to sleep.
By the time thor try to ignore y/n because he miss Jane but he can't discuss about that with anyone that frustrate him more.

When thor has time he ask to heimdall about Jane and he silently tell thor about Jane.
Heimdall se where it is goes but he can't do anything about it.

Time passed and thor ignore more y/n
And she became more upset but she always try to cheer her up for Thor. She thinks because of work or thor missed his midgaurdian friends that's why his behaviour change.

Y/n always try to cheer up thor also because she want him to happy.

One day thor with his friends and they do the party. Thor goes to his room very late and drunk.
And y/n is waiting for him.
When y/n hear a loud knock on door she get up from the bed and open the door and see Thor very drunk.
When thor see y/n he can't control himself and hug y/n tightly and then he sees in her beautiful grey eyes. And close the door with his leg and put the mjölnir between the door so no one can open it.

After that thor lift up the y/n as bridal style and put the y/n on bed slowly.
Y/n know where it going so she can't resist it because thor his husband he has full right on her.
Slowly thor move on top of the y/n and see her lip like pink like roses. Y/n gently peck on thor lips and the thor desperately crushed his lips on you.
His hand roaming around her body.
All their clothes on the floor they enjoyed their love movement to make her to himself finally now. Y/n is think now their relationship is complete.
They had that night she is waiting for moments. After that they sleep to hug eachother their body touches to another.
In the morning y/n wake up early and ready for a meeting with frigga.
After y/n ready to meet frigga she sa last time saw thor and kiss his fore head then lift his mjölnir hand put the side of the bed and goes to meet the frigga.