apart

Thor became guilty because of his lies
So he goes to meet his friends at bar and come back in drunken state at night he loudly knock the his room door.
Y/n reading her book to divert her mind the she hear h loud thud at the door when she open the door she sees thor in front of her in drunken state. Thor not in his right mind he is upset and say y/n I'm sorry I might hurt you you don't know anything but y/n touch her cheeks smoothly and take thor head on her lap and smoothly stroke his hair.
Thor look in y/n eyes he forget all things but see in her eyes those filled with tears he silently up from y/n lap and wipe her tears with his thumb theirs eyes will meet a slowly love emerge in thors heart and he slowly kiss y/n.
Y/n and thor goes with a flows they spend their night together.
In the morning y/n that is a mistake for thor because at night he mistakenly called y/n as jane.
So y/n up from the bed and dress herself and last time she gave thor goodbye kiss and goes to Duggan to meet his friend to say her last goodbye.
When y/n arrived at Loki cell he sit on the chair and read the book he doesn't realise y/n is watching him and then y/n gave a hint from her magic that she is hear first Loki is surprised then he welcome y/n with a smile. Y/n back the smile and she live in her home for time being so she wants to meet him before leaving and say good bye to him and says to him plz take care of yourself and frigga.
When y/n about leave the cell she heard from the guard that dark elf attack the palace so she ran up to frigga to see if she is safe or not when she near frigga she heard a dark elf behind him so she pace her fast and goes to frigga where frigga and jane Ara together.
Y/n tell frigga that a elf is behind him so she use her power to safe frigga and jane so the can safely go out side the palace. When y/n hide frigga and jane the door break at loud thud and y/n silently sign them to leave where she can distract the dark elf .
Y/n use her power against dark elf but not cause much harm to dark elf then she have an idea to leave thor a proper goodbye she fake her death and create a body double and that body double fight with dark elf .

On fighting dark elf killed y/n body double leave the palace on other hand real y/n open the portal and leave the palace.

When thor frigga and jane goes to see y/n they find her body that coverd with blood thor is in shoked to see her wife dead body but he knows he has to strong because of Asgard.

Frigga goes to Loki cell to share the news of y/n death. When Loki hear the news he think its his fault because he send the dark elf that side without knowing that's where is y/n. He became guilty to lost his friend. After the y/n funeral thor goes to Loki cell to make him to help him to defeat dark elf and saves to jane.
Loki want revenge for y/n death so he decided to help thor and goes to dark world with thor