punishment -2

Next morning Odin call for Thor tu discuss about the situation. When thor arrived at room of Odin. They discuss about the truce between Odin and loufey.
Thor is not happy about that he expressed his anger. When Odin see Thor is out off control because his anger he decided to punish for his mistake.
Odin sent to thor to midgaurd (earth) to release the feelings of war and when that happens he is worthy of rule on Asgard.
Y/n in her room waiting for Thor that when he arrive he can finally give some sence to his mind. When thor not arrived y/n get worried and goes to Odin.
When Odin see y/n he know why u/n come to him.

Odin- i sent the thor to midgaurd as a punishment to relieve her feelings of war.

Y/n- ok father.. b..but how we know that thor will not has feelings of war.[sad]

Odin- he can't lift his mjölnir for that time he can't give the feelings of war.

Y/n- ok father see you at dinner.

Odin- y/n...
Y/n- yes Father..

Odin- i hope.. you support my decision for Thor.

Y/n- father i know what you ever done for the betterment of Asgard. For Asgard i will support your decision.

By the door Loki heard all the conversation between his father and y/n.

When Loki on the Jotunheim he had the talk with loufey that he is the son of loufey he is taken by Odin.
Loki already knew is different from thor but didn't know why that's why he knows he has to keep quiet for time Being.

At midgaurd....
Thor meet the Jane foster and her friends erik selvig and Darcy.
Erik selvig is a scientist and professor who is research about the realm and unexpected situations on earth.
By the time time thor live with Jane and her friends. He tell them about Asgard and tell about his life in asgard.

When thor find the mjölnir he can't lift up. He can't understand why he can't life the hammer then he meet agent collsons for about his hammer but he can't believe in thor and get the out of thor to the research shelter.

In asgard....
Two month passed there is no information about thor. Daily y/n make a round to heimdall so he can tell something about thor and she always get the answer he is fine and after that y/n back to the palace for her work.

Heimdall always says thor is fine because he knows when he described the details y/n's heart will be break because heimdall see the thor attracted to the Jane and he know where its go so he decided to keep quiet about it.

By the time Loki plan to attack on thor so he can rule the Asgard.
He knows due to thor punishment he is the new heir so he send the destroyer to midgaurd for Thor.

When thor see the destroyer he knows who send that he is ready to fight. Thor and destroyer fought for a long time when thor in his crucial movements he recognised the words of her father and then mjölnir come to the thor in next second. By the thunder his appearance is changed and he know now destroyer will listen to his instructions so he can stop him. After that he has to say good bye to Jane and his friends and go back to Asgard.