Chapter 12 - The meeting of Upper Rank demons

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

The episode 1 of Swordsmith Village arc had started from here

Goto, the member of Kakushi, was walking in destroyed Entertainment District. He was looking for the injured people. Then he found Tanjirou and his friends, Zenitsu and Inosuke, lost consciousness on Nezuko. Goto called out for help and run to check on them.

At the Ubuyashiki's mansion

Kagaya, the master of Demon Slayer Corps, heard the news from kasukai crows that the Upper Rank 6 demons had been defeated in a hundred years by Sound Hashira with Tanjirou, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke. He was thinking that this is the beginning of change. And we will be able to defeat Muzan very soon now.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in the Infinity Castle

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

*Upper Rank 3 : Akaza has been summoned*

'The alternate dimension. The Infinity Castle. The fact that I was summoned here means...that an Upper Rank was killed by the Demon Slayers!' Akaza thought before he dropped himself into the Infinity Castle and arrived at the meeting place.

"Hyo!"

*Akaza looked at the pot*

"Well, well, if it isn't you, lord Akaza!"

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

"So lovely to see you in such good health! What has it been, 90 years?" the demon came out from the pot.

*Upper Rank 5 : Gyokko has joined the meeting*

"The thought that you might've perished made my heart sing- *cough cough* It made my worried heart fill with anguish! Hyo Hyo." Gyokko said.