Chapter 5 - The new member of Twelve Kizuki

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

Previously on chapter 4

After Boboiboy arrived at the infinity castle. He asked Muzan for an opponent to prove that he is strong enough. Then Muzan called Hantengu the upper rank 4 to be Boboiboy's opponent. When the fight began Boboiboy unlocked his blood demon art and used the elemental power without wearing a power watch to fight Hantengu. Now he has defeated 3 of emotion demons. There is one left what is he going to do...

"Let's finish this, shall we?" Boboiboy who is in earthquake form said.

"Ish~! Come back at me my clones." Sekido called back his clones.

*Sekido absorbed the left of his clones*

"So...you are merging back. What are you going to do?" Earthquake asked.

"You'll see. Argh! Ahhh!!!" Sekido screamed out loud.

*Sekido transform into a younger form*

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

"Woah! What is that form of yours?" Earthquake asked.

"Do you have any problem with my form?" Zohakuten the hatred emotion demon said and stared at Boboiboy.

"Hey! It's just a question. Why are you and that anger one have to be so rude." Earthquake said.

"Shut your damn mouth! You, awful brat!" Zohakuten shouted and about to charge his attack but Earthquake was already behind him.

*Earthquake punched through Zohakuten's chest from behind*

"You shouldn't call me by that." Earthquake said in low tone.

*Zohakuten charged his sound wave attack*

*Zohakuten rotated his head back to Earthquake*

*Earthquake stepped back*

"Compressed Sound Waves!" Zohakuten shouted out his sound waves attack.

'He used the same technique but kinda stronger than early' Earthquake thought.

"Blood Demon Art : Eight Layers Earth Wall!" Earthquake created earth walls to protect himself.