Chapter 8 - The meeting of Hashiras and Lower Rank demons

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

Previously on Mount Natagumo arc

Tanjirou and his friends managed to defeat demons on Mount Natagumo. Also they were seriously injured at the same time. Zenitsu and Inosuke were well-treated but not for Tanjirou. He is going to be putting on a trial for against the corp rule by traveling and protecting demon. What will happen to him?

Hashira Meeting

"Wake up. Hey do you hear me? Hey, damn you! How long are you going to sleep? You better wake up now!" a kakushi tried to wake Tanjirou up.

*Tanjirou woke up*

"What? I heard that this member is accompanied by a demon. I was looking forward to a flamboyant and amazing person. He ended up being an ordinary guy." a hashira who had got white pony tail hair said.

"All right, next up. We must put this young man on trial. I see!" a hashira who had got yellow hair with red streaks said.

'He has been protecting his sister who turned into a demon. The love between siblings is so touching. What a strong child.' a hashira who had got pink hair that faded into a lime thought.

"Who's this?" Tanjirou asked.

*kakushi push Tanjirou's head down*

"You have no right to speak here, idiot. Think about who these people are. The Hashiras are standing in front of you." kakushi said.

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

"This is the headquarters of Demon Slayer Corps. Your trial will begin now. Tanjirou Kamado. Before your trial begins, I shall state the crime you committed..." a hashira who had got black hair that faded to dark purple said for her words got cut.

"I don't think a trial is needed! The act of protecting a demon is obviously against the corps rules. We can handle this ourselves. Let's behead him together with the demon. Flame Hashira ; Kyojuro Rengoku said.

"I shall behead him flamboyantly. Let his fresh blood splatter flamboyantly. Nobody can do it better than me. There's no upper limit to flamboyance. Sound Hashira ; Tengen Uzui said with his flashy style.

'Seriously? Are we going to kill such a cute child? My heart hurts. I feel so sad.' Love Hashira ; Mitsuri Kanroji thought.