Chapter 2 - The peaceful day before nightmare

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

5:00 am - The next dawn

     In the morning, Boboiboy woke up early and saw everyone still asleep, so he sneaked outside of the house. When he got out he tried to contact his friends by using his power watch but there was no responded. He kept trying until he heard someone opened the door. Boboiboy kept his watch down and turned to see who it is.

" *yawn* Oh! Good morning Boboiboy. You woke up so early. What are you doing?" Tanjirou said.

"Oh! Good morning Tanjirou. Well I'm getting some fresh air in the morning but it's more like a freezing air haha." Boboiboy answered with a little chuckle.

"Anyway, what is that thing on your wrist?" Tanjirou asked Boboiboy.

"Oh! It's a watch." Boboiboy answered Tanjirou's question.

"A watch?" Tanjirou said with confused.

"It's like a clock but smaller. It can tell you the time." Boboiboy explained.

"That's so cool! What else it can do?!" Tanjirou asked with excited.

"Uhh...Umm..."

'Should I tell him that I used it for contacting my friend and how about my power. Is it the thing that I have to tell him??? No No No I must keep this as a secret. He doesn't have to know about this...Oh wait I know what I'm going to tell him' Boboiboy thought in his mind.

"Oh! It also can glow in the dark. See?" Boboiboy answered with showing that his watch can glow.

*cricket sound from nowhere 🦗*

"Wow! That's amazing!" Tanjirou impressed.

'Woah! I don't even think that would work.' Boboiboy thought.

"Well my routine always starts at this time and it is preparing breakfast." Tanjirou said.

"Oh! How could I help you?" Boboiboy asked.

"Hmm...Could you go fishing some fish at the river?" Tanjirou gave Boboiboy a task.

"Yes, I could! But where is the river and fishing rod?" Boboiboy said.

"Well...there was no fishing rod. We usually catch them with hands and for the river it's not that far just go that way." Tanjirou said with pointing his finger to direction of the river.

"Alright you can count on me! Hehe." Boboiboy said with a little chuckle.

"Here take this bucket. When you got the fish put it in this." Tanjirou said and gave Boboiboy a wooden bucket.

"Oh thank you. I'll be back soon." Boboiboy said and go to the river.

"Good morning Oni-chan." Nezuko said to her brother.

"Oh! Good morning Nezuko." Tanjirou said back.

"I'm about to go getting some vegetable on the mountain." Nezuko said while picking up a basket.