Chapter 9 - The deep slumber

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

The Mugen Train movie had started from here

     Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko had arrived at train station. They were about to board a train but Inosuke headbutted the train instead. So that made 2 policemen chased after them. Eventually, they managed to get on the train and meet the flame hashira Kyojuro Rengoku who is enjoying his bento.

 Eventually, they managed to get on the train and meet the flame hashira Kyojuro Rengoku who is enjoying his bento

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

UMAI!
UMAI!
UMAI!
UMAI!
UMAI!

     They introduced themselves to Mr.Rengoku. Then Tanjirou asked him about Hinokami, Sadly Kyojuro didn't know what it is and he explained them about the breathing techniques. After that Kyojuro offered Tanjirou to become his Tsugoku(Successor) but Tanjirou refused his offer.

     When the conductor had come to check their tickets, Kyojuro and Tanjirou could sense something that is not nornal. In that moment, Kyojuro pulled out his sword's sheath and told everyone to back off before a demon appeared in front of them.

"Was it a blood demon art that hid your massive body? I had a hard time detecting you. But if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright, red flame blade will burn you to ashes!" Kyojuro said.

 But if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright, red flame blade will burn you to ashes!" Kyojuro said

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

'Flame Breathing 1st form : Unknowing Fire!' Kyojuro slashed the demon head in one blow.

"There's still one more. Come with me!" Kyojuro said and run to other cart.

*Tanjirou Inosuke and Zenitsu kept following him*

.
.
.
.
.
"I won't let you lay a finger on that man! Didn't you hear me? I said I'm your opponent." Kyojuro said.