UNKOWN

The alarm blasted throughout the premises of Glory Bell with intense loudness. The screeching noise plowed the white noise in my eardrums, now replacing it with a deafening siren.

My feet froze and my heartbeat stopped. The first time in my life I was filled with sincere fear.

Yuugo and Lucas felt their blood run cold and made a run for it.

"[Name]! We gotta get outta here, now!" Yuugo yelled running towards my looming figure, "The hell are ya' standin' there for!" He screamed at me, tumbling me over by grabbing onto my forearms aggressively.

My breathing took over my body, I couldn't move, no longer breathe.

Taking notice of this, Yuugo and Lucas panicked even more. The raven-haired boy slapped my face lightly a number amount of times in the hope of snapping me out of my trance, "Hey! Listen to me!" Lucas stopped at the first step of the staircase, looking back in a hurry.

"C'mon, we got to go Yuugo! Just pick her up damnit!" Lucas belted at the man slapping his hands in the air. Yuugo groaned frustrated and anxious. He couldn't stand still for another second as his anticipation and fear were going through the roof.

In a flash, his arm swopped under my legs as his other went behind my back, carrying me in his arms as he and Lucas made a run for it downstairs and out of the house.

By now, the wind had calmed down, the only downfall was the air seemed like it had gotten twice as cold in a matter of time. Running down the porch stairs and to the back of the house to the wall where from afar we noticed the scene of our siblings already on top of the wall with Dina, Walter, and Nicolas at their assist.

"They're coming!" Dina yelled over the sirens catching Nicolas and Walter's attention. Multiple kids began to swing to the other side, swinging the rope in the air and across the cliff by wrapping it around a tree then swinging off and halting on land.

Nicolas shifted his hazel eyes from across the house, spotting Lucas running at full speed while Yuugo ran behind him carrying me in his arms.

Walter squinted his eyes at the scene, "What the hell? Why is [Name] being carried?!" He yelled in a state of worry. Dina raised a brow and saw for herself, noting that Walter was correct, why was I being carried?

Whilst running on the ground, I took one last look at the house peering over Yuugo's arm as he held me bridal style. My eyes winced, tears being brought back from my memories in the house.

As I looked up to the dark sky, noticing the stars shinning ever so brightly, I closed my eyes.

Goodbye, Glory Bell.

Yuugo and Lucas finally made their way to the grey wall after going over the fence and spotting the rope we needed to climb, laying against the wall were three bags, one for each of us left. The black-haired boy put me down on my feet ever so gentle while being quick at the same time.

Lucas swung the bag around his shoulder as Yuugo took mine and his putting around his two arms. The cold air began to freeze my thoughts. I was in a daze and I couldn't believe what was happening.

But then a gaze from far away caught the attention of the three of us.

There, we stopped in our tracks and noticed that Mother had been able to escape from the room we locked her in, but instead of running after us, she only stood behind the house watching me. Not with fury, but sadness.

The smell of grass and the metallic taste were the senses that brought me home. Though I couldn't taste or smell the two anymore, the only thing I could feel was the memories of my own.