(NOTE) KARINA'S RELATIONSHIP

hello! im sure all of you had heard about the shocking news. if you havent, ill explain it to you. karina is in a relationship with lee jaewook. the two companies had confirmed it. perhaps they just want to gain fame. however, if she confirms it, then its settled. i enjoyed writing these AUs about winter and karina. it increased my imagination and gives me motivation to do what i had always wanted. due to the news, im not sure if i should continue the two projects ive published. we all should respect karinas relationship as MYs. im not sure what to do.
should i finish these two projects and leave it there or continue?

also, ive heard many winrina MYs were completely devastated when they found out about the news. believe me, i did too. i cried for seven hours straight! but still, we care for our idols. their happiness comes first! having a relationship is normal, falling in love is normal. surely we could not limit it to karina just because we ship her with winter. reminder that she is an adult, she can do anything and whatever she wants to. please do understand. multiple winrina creators on many playforms (tiktok, instagram, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc) had quit just to respect karina. i think i should too, or maybe ill write other stories. however, i do think ill take a short break due to this news.

lets all give our fullest support to karina!
may her relationship last long and full of joy
💙💙💙💙💙