01 | Eyes Met

Monday, 10:37am.

It was a usual day in high school. The hallways filled with chatter and laughter, students doing immature things. Everyone was enjoying their time. School had just started and everyone missed their friends. Though, the hallways grew quiet as they hear familiar laughters coming from the principal's office. Multiple students came out from the office and laughed while walking along the hallways. Everyone made way for them to walk and they all start to whisper. They were known as...

'The TroubleMakers'
They chose that name specifically for their group due to their so-called leader, Kim Taehyung who has been in the principal's office dozens of times and still not getting expelled. His father was rich and would threaten to sue the school if his son was expelled, therefore the 'T' stands for his name. While the capital 'M' stands for their so-called Superior...
Kim Minjeong. She is known for getting away with everything. Every time she does anything that is against the school rules or even against law, she isn't even close to getting into the principals office. Usually, boys would get on their knees for her just to get a high five from her. They are whipped for her. One time, the entire freshmen's year book's bios were 'I love Kim Minjeong.' And yet she doesn't even acknowledge them.

Though, there is only one person that could take over The TroubleMakers. It was Yu Jimin. The most popular girl in school. Almost having a million followers on instagram, her father is a CEO, her beautiful features are amazing that even a model recognized her online. Her life was like a movie. She was bold and isn't like those typical brat girls with bad grades. She was ethereal, it's no wonder why she received so many love letters and attention from strangers. As The TroubleMakers walked down the hallway, intimidating the freshmen, Jimin took a quick glance at them. She wasn't all interested with them since she heard rumors about them doing vicious things. Though, when she took one glance, she saw Minjeong smiling along her friends. A pure, innocent, sweet smile. Her soft features were glimmering as well.

Unexpectedly, Minjeong glanced away from her friends and accidentally made eye contact with Jimin. Her gentle smile fades and turned into an expression of awe. Their eyes met. Both of them were admiring each other. Minjeong was walking more slowly to keep admiring Jimin's presence. Something about her makes her feel calm, she doesn't know what it is. Taehyung grabbed Minjeong's wrist gently, "Hey, what's the matter? Keep up with us." He dragged Minjeong away, far away from Jimin. Jimin just stood there dumbfounded. She did not understand what she just felt. Her heart was racing the entire time. But when Taehyung interrupted, she felt a glimpse of hatred. She felt anger washing through her skin.

KARINA'S POV

What was that? Did she stare back at me? I sighed softly, why did I even care? I questioned myself multiple times. Suddenly, I came back to my senses after Aeri kept on snapping her fingers in front of my face "Down to earth, Karina!" All of my friends were staring at me, confused. I suppose I stayed quiet for too long. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking about how to convince Yeonjun to get a buzz cut." We laughed at my joke, I ended up getting a playful punch on the shoulder by Ningning. "Let's head to class. we wouldn't want us to be a TroubleMaker for coming to class late, right?" Jaemin pointed by using his thumb as a signal for us to go now, "That would be my worst nightmare." Ningning joined in. I remained quiet with this conversation. I questioned, what if the way we think of them is wrong? No, no... obviously, not. The principal got mad at them multiple times. It's obvious they're TroubleMakers.

But...

Her eyes.

Our eyes met.

NOTE: hello ! short chapter, I apologise. I have two more WINRINA au's that I'm currently working on. I hope you all enjoy this one as well. thank you for the ones who have been supporting me and staying tuned to my updates. <3