08 | Sour Taste

Tuesday, 6:20pm.

Jimin was hanging out with Aeri and Jaemin, they were about to enter the entrance of the apartment when they heard familiar laughters. The three of them turned their heads to look behind them and saw a couple of the 'TroubleMakers' in a convertible car that looked pretty old. Minjeong was there aswell but she seemed to be refusing. "Come on, Winter. Let's show him that we're not fucking around." Ryujin was in the driver's seat, Byeomgyu and Hyunjin in the backseat. "I just don't think it's a good idea." Minjeong crossed her arms as she looked away. "Everything is always not a good idea with you! Loosen up a little." Byeomgyu reassured the refusing girl. With a sigh, she gave in and hopped in the passenger seat beside Ryujin.

"Let's go!" Hyunjin pointed. The car was fast. The three knew they were about to do something really, really bad. "Wanna see what's up?" Aeri glanced at the both of them with both of her hands on her hips. They were the type to get protective and would not let a bad behaviour slide so easily, especially something illegal. They nodded and the three of them followed the four TroubleMakers car with Jaemin's Toyota. Their windows were tinted. They followed closely behind but not too close incase they suspect anything.

After a few minutes of driving, the route seemed familiar to them. The Troublemakers parked at a shaded area and got out of the car. The three followed them and kept an eye on them. "Wait, are they heading to the principal's house?" Jaemin questioned quietly.

"If they are... perhaps they're going to meet up with Eunwoo-Oppa? I mean he was pretty close even though he wasn't a bad kid at school."

"But he moved out right? So there's only one thing they'd want to do." Jimin glanced at the two of her friends beside her.

"Revenge." They synced.

The trios reached at the backyard, still following the four youngsters. They seemed to be bringing something. The youngsters climbed over the fence. There was a small gap between the fence, the three took a peek. "He's out right now. No cars." Ryujin chuckled as she opened something. "Is that gasoline?" Aeri's eyes widened as she whispered to her friends. "Are they planning to actually set up his lawn on fire?" Jaemin's eyebrows furrowed. The TroubleMakers started to pour the gas all over the plants, the grass, everywhere except for Minjeong.

"We shouldn't really be doing this." The worried girl placed her hand on Ryujin's shoulder.

"Have you heard what he did to Haechan?" Ryujin scolded quietly with a growl in her tone.

"Relax. She doesn't know." Hyunjin lifted his head. "He expelled Haechan for beating up another senior. Dude almost died. It wasn't his fault though, the student made fun of his deceased mom."

"Honestly, he should've expelled the senior instead of him. I mean he's like the nicest member in our clique! That's just messed up." Byeomgyu threw the empty bottle of gasoline on the ground. He was pretty close with him.

Ryujin sighed. "Who wants to light it up?"

Of course, Byeomgyu and Hyunjin raised their hands up. Minjeong was uninterested. Ryujin groaned.

"Winter, why are you so concerned about the principal? You've done things much more worse than this. What the fuck happened?" She was concerned of her best friend's sudden different behaviour.

"Nothing happened. I just don't want to." She replied with an annoyed tone.

"After this is Mr. Han. Fuck that guy. He gets upset when students skip class, not our fault their teachings are boring." Ryujin hissed.