02 | She's A Smoker

Tuesday, 3:14pm.

Half of the class weren't even paying attention to the topic. Most of them are taking a nap, using their phones or pass notes with their friends. Jimin sighed. History was boring for her aswell. She excused herself to the restroom, the air was much more refreshing after getting out of that classroom. However, the fresh air was nowhere to be found after Jimin entered the restroom. Someone was smoking in one of the stalls. "Ahh..." She groaned in annoyance, she knocked at the stall where the smoke was flowing. "Hey, if you're going to smoke, do it outside. It's disturbing others." Jimin scolded. There was no answer. The smoke was disappearing aswell, it seemed that the girl who was smoking had stopped and threw the weed in the toilet after hearing a flush.

The older girl leaned against the sink as the stall's door unlocked. A few seconds later, the door opens which leads to Jimin curious on who it was. The girl's shoe squeaks as she slowly exited the bathroom stall. Surprise, it was Kim Minjeong. The older girl was surprised that she'd end up seeing the younger girl here. Though, Minjeong pretended to not acknowledge her as she quickly fixed her bangs and exited the restroom, walking past Jimin without saying a word or a care in the world. The cat-like girl did observe her for several years. Not in a stalker kind of way, she tends to see her causing trouble often. Jimin shook her head and just went on about her day like nothing happened.

...

3:30pm.

The bell rings. Immediately, the silence in the hallways were filled with cheers. Aeri and Jimin head out of class together. They were greeted with Ningning, Yeji, Yunjin, Heeseung, Jaemin and Yeonjun. All of them were going to hang out at Jimin's place for a bit. They walked down the streets together. "You're so lucky for having a place on your own, especially a luxury one that you don't even have to pay. I wish I had lived in a luxury apartment too!" The youngest of the group whined, the older ones laughed from Ningning'd complaint. "Well... it isn't so fun. You have to clean the entire place on your own and cook your own dishes. Surely you'll miss your mom's cooking, right?" Jimin glanced at Ningning with a smile on her face. "I do! But..."

"Come on, tiger! I'll buy you a house when you graduate!" Yeonjun ruffled the young one's hair, which made her laugh.

They arrived at Jimin's luxury apartment, Jaemin also lived in one of the dorms due to his parents being wealthy. Though he lives with his parents instead of living alone. The cat-like girl opened the door with her keys. Immediately, they all ran inside and explored everything even if they had already been here for a million times. "Hey, isn't that where that badass girl lives?" Yeji pointed out as she opened the balcony's slide door and headed outside. There was another apartment building but it wasn't a luxury apartment like Jimin's. Though it isn't bad looking either, like a simple apartment.

They all went out to the balcony. The apartment was pretty close to the luxury one. "Who? Kim Minjeong?" Jaemin asked. Yeji responded with a nod.

They noticed her windowsill wasn't closed. A figure walked inside the room, they watched closely. It was Minjeong. She sat down on the windowsill as she pulled out a weed. "Holy fuck. She has weed?" Yeonjun cursed under his breath.

"It's Kim Minjeong, of course she has weed. Maybe even drugs." Aeri gave Yeonjun a quiet smack on the head and glanced back towards Minjeong.

"I went to the restroom earlier at school and I saw her smoking. But she doesn't even acknowledge me." Jimin pointed out.

"Girl is sure a badass... wonder how her parents were when they were younger." Heeseung wondered.